Since iTunes is the only official program to manage iPhone, iPad and iPod, Apple users usually consider it as the primary tool to manage iOS data. However, iTunes is not that friendly, especially for Windows PC users, because it is originally designed for Mac users. What's more, iTunes only supports to manage the iOS files you have purchased from iTunes Store while those non-purchased items are not supported by iTunes due to copyright issue.
But please don't worry, this article will show you how to manage iPhone without iTunes with the best alternative to iTunes to help users bypass the restrictions of iTunes.
The Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Windows/Mac) is a professional all-in-one iOS Data Manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod without using iTunes. It is regarded as the best alternative to iTunes to manage iPhone without any restriction. You can use it to manage all types of iPhone files with this program, including music, photos, videos, movies, contacts, text messages, calendars, notes, voice memos, books and etc. without hassle.
Key Features of Coolmuster iOS Assistant:
* Easily export or backup data from iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer without iTunes, including videos, photos, music, apps, contacts, SMS, notes and etc.
* Freely transfer or import purchased or non-purchased files from computer to iOS device without any restriction, such as contacts, messages, calendars, bookmarks and etc.
* Delete or uninstall unwanted apps on your iPhone/iPad/iPod easily.
* Widely support all generations of iDevice, including iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/SE, iPad Pro, the new iPad, iPad Air, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch and etc.
* Fully support all operating system of Windows and Mac, including Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, and Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
* Compatible with iOS 11.
As mentioned above, using the Coolmuster iOS Assistant tool, you can easily manage iPhone files without iTunes. This part will show you the detailed instructions to manage iPhone with Coolmuster iOS Assistant. After that you will realize how easy but effective to use this tool to manage your device.
Before managing iPhone, you need to:
- Download and install the right version of the recommended software on your Mac or Windows PC, then launch it and connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cable.
- Besides, please make sure you have installed the latest iTunes on your computer for successful detection. Thus this program will successfully detect your iPhone and show the interface with your iPhone information as pictured.
After that, you can continue the following steps to manage your iPhone.
See Also: What to Do if iDevice Fails to Connect
1. How to Export iPhone Data to Computer for Backup:
You can backup iPhone files to computer selectively or wholly so that you can get them back when you accidentally lose them. All types of iPhone data can be backed up to computer, including contacts, messages, notes, calendars, bookmarks, music, videos, photos, books, apps and etc.
- After the program detect your iPhone, please enter any tabs on the left panel to preview the details of iPhone files, such as music, photos, videos, messages and etc.
- Suppose you want to backup iPhone music, please click "Music" to select one or more desired songs for transfer, then click "Export" button to save them on the computer for backup all at once.
See Also: Why Do I Need A Phone Backup?
2. How to Import Files from Computer to iPhone:
You transfer or import files to iPhone from computer, such as contacts, messages, notes, calendars, bookmarks and more.
- Enter the tab like "Contacts" on the left panel, which will load all the phone numbers and contacts information on your iPhone.
- Click "Import" button to preview and choose the wanted contacts from your computer for importing to your iPhone.
- After selection, just click "OK" to transmit them to your iPhone immediately.
3. How to Uninstall Apps on iPhone:
You can also remove or delete the applications on your iPhone with this program.
- Click "Apps" tab on the left panel to load all the apps on your iPhone.
- Check the box before the unwanted apps on your iPhone for uninstallation.
- Hit "Uninstall" button to delete the selected apps on your iPhone.
See? The Coolmuster iOS Assistant is very useful iPhone data manager. You can use it to manage iPhone, iPad or iPod without iTunes. Why not have a try?