In some cases, you may want to transfer the purchased music songs, apps and many more from the iTunes library to your iPhone/iPad/iPod device, such as to keep your phone fresh by syncing your favorite artists so that you are able to have the best music available all the time. Well, have no idea of how to do it? Just read through this passage! You will learn how to sync iTunes library to iPhone/iPad/iPod directly with iTunes or share iTunes library to iPhone/iPad/iPod with a professional data assistant!
Method One: Sync iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod via USB
- To transfer files from iTunes library to iPhone/iPad/iPod, you just need to open the iTunes on the computer. Then get your iDevice connected to the computer via the USB cord.
- The iTunes will automatically detect your device and then you can see the below interface. All file folders are arranged on the left panel.
- Enter the tabs as wanted to select the files, taking Music as example. After selecting the wanted files, tick the Sync Music check-box and then check the playlists you wish to sync with iPhone.
- Finally, click on Sync option to begin the file transfer from iTunes library to iPhone/iPad/iPod in one click.
Method Two: Sync iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod via Wifi
- Make sure your iPhone and the computer are connected to the same Wifi network. Then the iDevice icon will automatically show up in iTunes.
- Open iTunes on the computer and then click on the little device icon when it appears at the top left.
- Click Summary at the top of the lefthand bar, and then tick out the "Sync with this iPhone over Wifi" under the Options section. Then click on Apply at the bottom-right.
- Now, browse through various content types, select the specific files to be synced. When you've finished, click Sync option to begin the process.
Note: If it's the first time for you to sync iPhone to the computer, you need to connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the Mac or PC using a USB/Lightning or USB/30-pin cable, choose the Sync with iPhone over Wifi option and finally plug out the USB cord. After that, you can directly sync iOS device to the computer via Wifi.
However, if you use iTunes to sync files, the biggest problem is that the synced data will always replace the related items saved on your device. So the possible situation is that you could possibly lose some important files after finishing the file syncing process. That would be terrible right? So, you really need another better way, aren't you?
Sync iTunes Libraries from One Computer to Another
What if iTunes Can't Recognize Your iDevice?
With this Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Windows/Mac), you can easily sync files from iTunes library to iPhone/iPad/iPod without worrying that your synced files will replace the saved files on your device. And to use this software to sync files ia quite easy, since it offers an extremely easy-to-understand user interface. Now, just follow the below steps to sync iTunes library to iPhone/iPad/iPod!
First of all, open the installed software on the computer and then get your iDevice connected to the computer via the USB cord. Then this software will detect your device and show you the below interface.
Now, you can click on the File tab to choose the Import option. Then navigate to the files you want sync from iTunes library to iPhone/iPad/iPod in one click. Finally, begin the file sync process and wait for the process to get finished within a little while.
Know More about Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Windows/Mac):
This software is quite professional and powerful, which can offer you more functions than you can imagine. Now, let's get more alluring features of this software:
- Easily transfer files from iPhone/iPad/iPod to computer as a backup like contacts, so as to minimize the damages brought by sudden data losses due to various reasons.
- It can also serve as the best SMS assistant for your iDevice, which allows you to freely manage files saved on your iPhone/iPad/iPod directly on the computer as wanted.
- This software is easy-to-use, requiring no professional skills. And as to the safety, you are fully guaranteed that it is 100% clean and safe, without bringing any potential dangers.
So want to give it a try by yourself now? Just go ahead!
How to Transfer Movies from iPad to Computer