Have you ever met the situation that iOS 16/15 stuck on Apple logo screen on your iPhone/iPad and your iDevice does not respond at all while updating？This issue that iOS stuck on Apple logo or recovery mode happens sometimes when users update their iPhone 6/7/8/9/X/11/12/13/14 or iPad to the latest iOS 16 for there might be some error with your system or your operation method. Besides, these situations, for example, upgrading/downgrading iOS, failing to Jailbreak, restoring regularly with iTunes, resetting iPhone/iPad to factory settings, may cause the problem that iDevice gets bricked with Apple logo stuck on iPhone screen.
However, please don't worry, this article will offer you three methods to fix the issue that iOS 16/15 Stuck on Apple Logo When Updating. Just read on and work out the issue.
It is a common and quick way to fix the issue by yourself. Just follow the instructions below and repair your iPhone step by step.
1. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button on your iPhone simultaneously till the screen goes black. Then release the two button at the same time.
2. Then press again the Power button till the Apple logo appears on the screen. Then you might release the Power button.
3. Wait for a while and your iPhone will be restarted. Check it to find out whether your iPhone gets back to normal or not, if yes, then you just have fixed the Apple stuck on Apple logo issue.
Notes: If you are holding an iPhone 7/7 Plus, please press the Volume Down button instead of the Home button for there is not a true Home button on iPhone 7 series any more. But the other operation is the same as the other iPhone series's.
DFU represents Default Firmware Update, which is a mandatory way to reset device with completely irreversible data loss, even the data and code of your iPhone that is possibly saves on your computer will also be completely erased and reload. That means enabling the DFU mode can fix the software and hardware but you will lose all your data.
Here is how:
1. Connect your iPhone with your computer with a USB cable and launch the latest iTunes.
2. Press and hold the Home button and the “Sleep/Wake”button at the same time for several seconds till your iPhone screen goes black.
3. Then release the "Sleep/Wake" button but still hold the Home button. And you will get a message from iTunes that "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode."
4. At this time, release the Home button and your iPhone will go completely black. If not, please retry to enable DFU Mode.
5. As soon as you're in the DFU mode, just restore your iPhone via iTunes. Then your iPhone will get back to normal.
Notes: If you are holding an iPhone 7/7 Plus, please hold the Volume Down button instead of Home button and the other steps are the same.
If you're worried about losing data from your iPhone when you are trying to fix the iOS 16/15 stuck on Apple logo issue with the above methods, it's a better way for you to fix the issue with the help of third party program called iOS System Recovery. This iOS System Recovery assistant can fix the iOS system of all generations of iPhone/iPad/iPod without losing data. You might fix the issue as below.
Step 1. Run the downloaded program above on your computer. Link your iDevice to computer with a USB cord and the program will detect the connected iDevice automatically. Then an interface shows and click "More Tool" > "iOS System Recovery".
Step 2. Then the program will automatically detect what problem your device has and show the problem, like Stuck at Apple logo, Recovery mode, Error 27, Screenshot Not Working and etc. Just click "Start" to go on.
Step 3. Then you need to check your iPhone information. If it is right, click "Repair" to start repairing your device problem. If not, select the right information and then click "Repair" to fix the issue.
And the program will download the latest firmware version of your device after detecting your current iOS version. Thus soon afterwards the issue that iOS 16/15 stuck on Apple logo will be fixed on your iPhone.
Following the few simple methods above, you should have successfully resolved the stuck on Apple logo issue when updating iOS 16/15. In fact, iOS System Recovery can fix almost all iOS system problems. If you have encountered other difficult phone problems, feel free to use it to help you solve them.