PDFs are a ubiquitous file format for sharing information, but they can be a pain to work with if you need to extract data from them. Converting a PDF to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet is a great solution to this problem, allowing you to easily edit and manipulate the data. In this article, we'll walk you through the steps to convert PDF files to Excel spreadsheets quickly and easily. Let's get started!
This article will change the situation. Actually there are many different methods to export PDF to Excel files. Here, we have picked out 3 of the best and easiest way to help you create an Excel worksheet from a PDF document. Read on to learn the details.
Zamzar is an online tool to help you convert files between document formats, image formats, music formats, video formats, eBook formats, etc. Online converter is very convenient when you are in a hurry. Without downloading or installing any software, just with a net work connection, you can perform the conversion directly.
1. Visit the site of Zamzar and you will see a conversion progress picture like below:
2. Click the button of "Choose Files…" to upload the PDF file that you are going to convert. Hit on the "Convert files to…" button to choose "XLS" as the output format.
3. Put in your email address and click the "Convert" button. It only takes a few minutes for Zamzar to process the conversion and send an email of a download link to your mail box
Read More Articles:
* How to Merge PDF Files on Mac
* Best PDF Converter for Windows
When referring to PDF file conversion, you might think of using Adobe Acrobat at the same time. It is easy to use Adobe Acrobat to convert PDF to Excel by saving PDF files as Microsoft Excel workbook. However, it is known to all that its price is a little bit high.
1. Open the PDF you want to convert in Adobe Acrobat, click on "File" and choose "Export" -> "XML 1.0" from the drop-down menu. Choose a destination folder where you want to save the XML file.
2. Open Microsoft Excel on your computer, click on "Office" icon in the upper left corner. Choose "Open" from the drop-down list and locate the XML file. Click "Open" to import the XML file to Excel.
3. You will be asked how to import the XML file, just select the option "Open as an EXMLtable". Delete all columns except the one labeled "TD" and reformat the information from the PDF. Then, choose an output location and click "Save".
Instead of spending much money in changing PDF files to Excel sheet, there is a way you can do the conversion easily. Also, it takes a little time and effort than retyping all of the data into an Excel spreadsheet.
1. Open the PDF you want to convert in Adobe Reader, click on "File" and choose "Save as Text" from the drop-down menu. Give a name to the text file and choose a destination folder where you want to save the text file.
2. Open Excel on your computer, click on "File" and choose "Open" from the drop-down list. Browse the folder where you saved the text file, select it and click "Open".
3. Follow the step-by-step wizard to import the text file to the Excel. In the first window, choose "Delimited" and click "Next". In the next windows, only make the "Tab" option checked and click "Next" again. Save the document as an Excel worksheet by pressing the "Finish" button.
While PDFs are a popular file format for sharing information, extracting data from them can be difficult. Converting PDFs to Excel spreadsheets is a great solution to this problem, allowing for easy editing and manipulation of data. In this article, three different methods for converting PDFs to Excel were discussed: using an online PDF to Excel converter, using Adobe Acrobat to convert PDF to Excel, and converting PDF to Excel with the Text to Columns feature. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages, but all offer a way to extract data from PDFs and work with it in Excel.
Coolmuster is a cost-effective PDF conversion program, which is professionally designed to convert files PDF to different file types like Word, ePub, Text, HTML, Image, etc. Only with one mouse clicks, you will convert a PDF file to your desired file formats successfully.
How to Insert Image into PDF with Adobe Acrobat