As a personal media player, iPod device allows you to watch movies, surf the internet, listen to music songs, take photos, shoot videos and do many other things as needed and wanted. Also, you can freely download any interesting games to your iPod, so as to fritter away the boring times. But there might be some cases when you need to delete games on iPod, be it saving more space for new downloads or simply getting rid of the unwanted files.
No matter what your purpose is, just read through the below guide to delete games on iPod. And it's quite easy, since you can easily remove iPod games within the device itself.
- First of all, locate the game on iPod that you'd like to delete.
- Then tap on the game icon and hold your finger on it until the icon shakes and shows an "X" icon on the top left.
- Tap the "X" icon that appeared on the game. Then, you will see a dialog box requirng your confirmation.
- Choose the "Delete" option to begin the process. Then just wait patiently for the process to get completed within a little while.
Seems that a few simple clicks exactly remove games from your iPod. But if you want to permanently delete games on iPod, then this won't help, since a professional data recovery software will easily recover the deleted games from iPod.
More Related Articles:
In this case, you of course can't miss this professional iOS App Eraser - Coolmuster iOS Assistant software, which allows you to delete games on iPod once and for all. Moreover, this software is fully compatible with all different types of files, such as contacts, videos, photos, movies, apps and many more.
More importantly, various generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod can be perfectly supported by this software, including iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/SE, iPad Pro, the new iPad, iPad Air, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch and etc.. So one single software can be the almighty data eraser for all your iOS devices. Files deleted with this software will have no chance of getting recovered, so be sure that you really want to permanently wipe out these games before doing this!
And this software boasts of easy-to-understand user interface:
- Open the installed software on the computer and then link your iPod to the computer via the USB cord.
- This software will then detect your device and scan for all files saved on your iPod device.
- You can now enter the "Apps" tab to preview more detailed file information. And while previewing, select the unwanted games by ticking them out. Finally, hit the "Uninstall" option to delete games on iPod once and for all.