Got a brand new and awesome Samsung Galaxy S23? But what makes you heartbreaking is that you may miss all the old contacts, messages, photos, reminders, and other important data on the old Motorola smartphone. Don't get worked up! The good news is that you can transfer data from Motorola to Samsung without data loss! And this guide will mainly concentrate on how to transfer text messages from Motorola to Samsung directly. Let's take a close look.
Way 1. How to Transfer Text Messages from Motorola to Samsung in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How Do I Transfer Messages from Motorola to Samsung with Samsung Smart Switch
Extra Bonus: How Do I Transfer Data from Moto G to Samsung with Google Drive
The best way to transfer text messages from Motorola to Samsung is using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. Besides text messages, it also enables you to transfer contacts, music, apps, eBooks, call logs, photos, and videos from Motorola to Samsung or copy data between iOS and Android devices.
What can Coolmuster Mobile Transfer do for you?
* Transfer text messages, contacts, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps, and eBooks from Motorola to Samsung or vice versa in one click.
* One-click operation.
* Fast, secure, and reliable to use.
* Widely compatible with almost all Motorola and Samsung devices, such as Moto G60/Moto G40/Moto G30/Edge/Edge Plus/Razr/G Stylus/G Power, Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10+/S10/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, etc.
How do I export text messages from my Motorola to my Samsung in one click?
1. Install and run Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer. Then enter the Mobile Transfer module from the toolbox.
2. Plug your two phones into the computer via two working USB cables. Make sure that the Motorola phone is in the Source position. If needed, tap the Flip button to switch them. Once connected, it will display Connected under the device images.
3. Tick the Text Messages and other wanted data types from the content table and hit the Start Copy button to sync Motorola data to Samsung.
You may like:
Does Samsung Smart Switch work with Motorola? Samsung Smart Switch is Samsung's official method to transfer contacts, text messages, photos, and other files from your old Motorola devices running Android 4.3 or higher to a new Samsung Galaxy phone. It is reliable, safe, and free to use. If you prefer this way, follow the instructions below.
To transfer text messages from Motorola to Samsung with Samsung Smart Switch:
1. Ensure that you have installed Smart Switch on both devices. Next, plug them into a nearby power source and place them within 4 inches' distance.
2. Launch Smart Switch on both devices. On Motorola phone, tap Send data > Wireless; and on Samsung phone, click Receive data > Wireless and select the old phone type as Android.
3. Follow the on-screen directory to connect both devices. Later, tap the Allow option on Motorola phone, choose the content you want to move, and hit the Transfer button.
4. When the transfer process is complete, click Done on the new device and exit the app.
Read more: How to unlock an old Samsung S2 phone? Click this guide to follow the unlocking steps.
Additionally, if you want to transfer photos, videos, and music from a Motorola phone to a Samsung Galaxy, you can easily accomplish it using Google Drive.
1. Install and open Google Drive on both Motorola and Samsung devices and sign in with the same Google account.
2. On the Motorola device, tap the + icon > Upload and upload the media files you want to transfer to your Google account.
3. On the Samsung phone, go to My Drive, find the uploaded files, and download them to your device.
Tip: Want to know more ways to transfer data from Motorola to Samsung? Check this guide to read the details.
You can transfer text messages from Motorola to Samsung via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer or Samsung Smart Switch, both of which are reliable, easy, and convenient to use. But what Coolmuster Mobile Transfer over Samsung Smart Switch is that the former is much faster and stable to transfer files and easier to connect than the latter. Of course, you can select the way according to your needs.