Although the new iPhone 14 series was released recently, many iPhone 13/12 users did not replace their old iPhones with an iPhone 14. Instead, they snapped up the new iPad mini or iPad to try it out. From the perspective of environmental protection, buying the new iPad mini on demand is indeed an economical choice.
If you purchased a new iPad mini or iPad and want to share contacts from iPhone to iPad, check the four methods below to learn how to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad with or without iCloud.
Way 1. How to Sync iPhone Contacts with iPad via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (One-click)
Way 2. How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad with iCloud
Way 3. How to Import Contacts from iPhone to iPad via iTunes
Way 4. How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad Using AirDrop
Many ways are available to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad, including iCloud, iTunes, AirDrop, etc. However, if you are looking for an easy but reliable way to sync iPhone and iPad contacts, you cannot miss Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. With support to the latest iPhone 13 and iPad mini/iPad, you can easily share contacts and other files from iPhone to iPad in a few seconds.
Why does Coolmuster Mobile Transfer come first when transferring contacts from iPhone to iPad?
* One-click to copy contacts, calendars, bookmarks, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and notes (not supported in iOS 11 or later) from iPhone to iPad.
* Quick connection with a USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
* Visible transfer process.
* Easy, fast, and secure to use.
* Widely compatible with all iPhone and iPad models (iOS and iPadOS 15 supported), such as iPhone 14 Pro Max/14 Pro/14/13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8, the new iPad mini/iPad, iPad Pro 5/4/3/2/1, iPad 9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1, etc.
How do I transfer my contacts from iPhone to iPad in one click?
1. Launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer and enter the Mobile Transfer module from the toolbox.
2. Connect your iPhone and iPad to the computer via two working USB cables and trust the computer on your iDevices if asked. Once connected, it will display Connected under the device pictures.
Note: To sync contacts from iPhone to iPad, iPhone must be in the Source position. If not, tap the Flip button in between to switch them.
3. Tick Contacts from the content table and hit the Start Copy button below to send iPhone contacts to iPad.
Undoubtedly, iCloud syncs contacts between iPhone and iPad. Before you take up the steps below, ensure the following things:
When you are ready, start with the following steps:
1. Open iPhone's Settings > tap your name > click iCloud and enable Contacts to sync iPhone contacts to your iCloud account.
2. On your iPad, go to Settings > click your name > select iCloud and turn on Contacts to get iCloud contacts to your iPad. When a window pops up, pick the Merge option to merge the iPad contacts with the newly synced ones.
You may like: 7 Best iCloud Alternatives for Backing Up iOS Data
Another solution for transferring contacts from iPhone to iPad by Apple is iTunes. While syncing data from your iPhone to iPad, it also erases the existing iPad content. What's more, if you are running macOS X Catalina and later versions, you may try Finder instead of iTunes.
How do I sync my contacts to my iPad from an iPhone?
1. Run the latest version of iTunes on your computer and plug your iPhone into the computer via a USB cable.
2. Once detected, tap the iPhone icon at the top left corner of the iTunes window, click Info from the left panel, and check the Sync contacts option. After that, hit the Apply button to sync iPhone contacts and other files to the computer.
3. Disconnect your iPhone from the computer. Later, connect your iPad to the computer and make it recognizable by iTunes. When the iPad icon appears in the iTunes window, click it and select Info from the left window.
4. Make sure that Contacts are selected. Afterward, scroll down to the Advanced section, tick Contacts under the Replace information on this iPhone option, and tap Apply.
AirDrop is a pre-installed feature on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac that allows you to share files between iDevices in close vicinity. If you prefer wireless methods to share contacts from iPhone to iPad, AirDrop will bring you great convenience.
How do I sync contacts between devices via AirDrop?
1. Toggle on AirDrop, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth on both iPhone and iPad. You can enable the options from Control Center or Settings.
2. Open the Phone app on your iPhone, tap Contacts, and select the contact you wish to share. Next, click Share Contact > AirDrop and tap the iPad name.
3. On your iPad, press the Accept option from the pop-up message to start the transfer process.
Now you understand how to sync contacts from iPhone to iPad. From the above description, you can see that Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the best way if you don't want to make it with iCloud. The whole process takes only a few seconds to go, and you won't worry about the network condition or data loss. While AirDrop and iCloud require good network condition and iTunes erases part of the iPad content.
If you encounter any problems when making the switch, please tell us in the comments. And our technical support team will reach out to you as soon as possible.