Are you tired of the iPhone you have been using for such a long time, and want to change to a new Android phone to experience a totally different Android system? Switching from iOS to Android is an exciting transition, but when you need to transfer iPhone data to your Android phone, this process can be frustrating. Because both operating systems have different programming structures, we cannot transfer data directly between them via a simple USB cable or Bluetooth transmission.
If you want to transfer your notes from iPhone to Android, you can refer to the methods listed below. These methods can also be used for the transfer of other important data types.
Way 1: Transfer Notes from iPhone to Android via Mobile Transfer
Way 2: Transfer iPhone Notes to Android via Outlook
Way 3: Copy Notes from iPhone to Android via iCloud
Way 4: Transfer Notes from iPhone to Android via Gmail
Mobile Transfer is an excellent tool for users to transfer data between two different mobile phone OS, such as Android, iOS, Windows and BlackBerry. It is perfectly compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Google, Motorola, ZTE and other more phones and tablets, and easily transfer contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music files, calendar, notes and more between them. More features of this Mobile Transfer are listed below:
* It supports all iOS devices, including iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XR/XS/XS Max/X/8/7/6S, iPad, iPod, Android devices like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, etc. as well as Windows phones.
* One-click backup iPhone/iPad/iPod and Android phone data to computer and restore it to other phones later on.
* Restore files from iCloud, iTunes and OneDrive backup without any data loss.
Following is the tutorial on how to transfer notes from iPhone to Android using Mobile Transfer:
Step 1. Install and launch Mobile Transfer
Run Mobile Transfer after you downloaded and installed it on your computer. Then, its primary window appears and you will be required to connect your iPhone and Android phones to the same computer.
Step 2. Select contents to transfer
Use two USB cables to connect your iPhone and Android phone to the computer. The two connected devices will be detected by the program and displayed side by side. If you only want to transfer iPhone notes to Android, you can just selected "Notes".
Step 3. Transfer iPhone notes to Android
After operations above, you can click the button of "Start Copy" to initiate the process of notes transfer from iPhone to Android phone. It will take a few minutes for the program to finish the transfer process.
Tips: Want to know how to transfer notes from iPhone to computer? Check here to learn more.
Actually you are able to use Apple iTunes to sync your iPhone notes with your Outlook account, and then restore the notes from Outlook to your Android phone. Here is what you should do:
1. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to this computer via a USB cable.
2. Go to iTunes to click Info from the Summary Panel. Check Sync notes with... and select Outlook from the drop-down menu.
3. Start the iPhone notes syncing to Outlook by clicking on the Sync button. Wait until the syncing process finished.
4. Turn on your Android phone and login in with your Outlook account. Go to the Reminders folder and you will see all the iPhone notes are here. If you can't find these notes, you can login into your Outlook account on computer and download the notes to your computer. After that, copy the downloaded notes to your Android phone via a USB cable or SD card.
You can also use iCloud to help transfer your notes. What you should do is as following:
1. On your iPhone, go to click Settings and choose iCloud. Make sure you turn on iCloud sync with Notes.
2. Next, choose Storage & Backup > Backup Now to start backing up your iPhone notes to iCloud.
3. Go to your computer and login in your iCloud account. Then, you can see the notes you transferred from your iPhone.
4. Now, you can choose to download the notes to your Android phone or email them to your Android phone.
Wondering how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer without iTunes? Check here to learn more info.
1. On your iPhone, navigate to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google.
2. Enter your name, email address, password and description as required and make sure you have enabled sync for Notes.
3. After above steps, your iPhone notes will be synced to your Gmail account automatically.
4. Now, log in your Google or Gmail account on your Android phone and you can check these notes under the label Notes in your Gmail app.
Hope the 4 methods in this article can be helpful for those people who are in the need of transferring notes from iPhone to Android. If you have any other methods that want to share with us, leave them in the comment area in the below.