Part 1. Can You Transfer Data from a Broken iPhone to a New iPhone?
Part 2. How to Transfer Data from Broken iPhone to iPhone via iPhone Data Transfer
Part 3. How to Transfer Data from Broken Screen iPhone to New iPhone via iTunes Backup
Part 4. How Do I Transfer Data from a Broken iPhone to a New iPhone via iCloud Backup
Part 5. How to Transfer Data from iPhone with Broken Screen to a New iPhone by Contacting Apple Support Team
It's possible to transfer data from a broken iPhone to a new iPhone if it has trusted the computer and synced with iTunes before it is broken. In this case, you can restore the iTunes backup to the new iPhone directly.
However, if the broken iPhone with an irresponsive screen has never trusted the computer before, you won't transfer data from the broken iPhone to a new iPhone via iTunes. But you may have a chance to get data transferred via other ways, such as iCloud, Apple Support, etc.
Now keep reading the following content if you want to know how to transfer data from a broken iPhone to a new iPhone step by step.
It seems difficult to transfer data from the broken iPhone to a new iPhone when it comes to data transfer. With iPhone Data Transfer, you can easily transfer contacts, photos, and other media files from one iPhone to another, even if it is broken.
The key features of iPhone Data Transfer:
* Transfer contacts, photos, music, movies, ringtones, and other media files from one iPhone to another in one click.
* Back up files from the broken iPhone to a new iPhone safely.
* One-click to remove data from the old device before copying.
* Work with iOS 15 and lower versions, like iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, etc.
How do I transfer data from a broken phone to a new phone in one click?
1. Install and launch iPhone Data Transfer on your computer and connect both iPhones to the computer via two suitable USB cables. Then they will be recognized automatically.
2. Ensure that the broken iPhone is in the source position. If necessary, click the Switch icon to change them.
3. Check the files you want to transfer and hit the Start to Copy button below to transfer data from the broken iPhone to the new iPhone.
Suppose that you have backed up your old iPhone with iTunes before it gets broken. In that case, you can transfer data from the broken iPhone to a new iPhone via iTunes backup. Generally, an iTunes backup embraces all content and settings on the broken iPhone except for iTunes and App Store content, content synced from iTunes, iCloud data, and more.
How do I transfer data from a broken iPhone to a new iPhone without iCloud?
1. Turn on your new iPhone and follow the on-screen prompts to set it up. If you have already set up it before, erase it before going further (Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings).
2. When you see the Apps & Data screen, click the Restore from Mac or PC option and connect your new iPhone to the computer that you have backed up the broken iPhone.
3. Launch the latest version of iTunes or Finder on your computer and pick your new iPhone on the sidebar. If asked, trust the computer on your new iPhone.
4. In the iTunes window, click the Restore Backup button and select a backup file from the popup. If you need to restore from an encrypted backup file, enter the password when asked.
5. Wait for the process to be complete. Later, complete the rest setup procedure on the new iPhone.
Guess you like:
This post will teach you how to fast transfer data from an iPhone to a OnePlus phone. Let's follow it.
Click here to check how to move iOS messages to Samsung via 3 approaches.
Suppose you have previously enabled the automatic syncing of data to iCloud on the broken iPhone. In that case, the chances are that you can transfer data from the broken iPhone to a new iPhone using the iCloud backup file.
Here's how to transfer data from the broken iPhone to a new iPhone with iCloud.
1. Erase your new iPhone if you have set it up. You can go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings to erase it.
2. Set up the new iPhone until you reach the Apps & Data screen. Then select the Restore from the iCloud Backup option on the screen and sign in with the same Apple ID and password you used to back up the broken iPhone.
3. Pick the most recent backup file from the list and hit the Restore button. Once restored, continue the rest steps to finish setting it up.
All these apps are helpful to transfer data from Android to iPhone. Click it, and you will get the list.
Is the transfer of Move to iOS on your iPhone interrupted? In this case, you can repair it with this guide.
If your iPhone is severely damaged and you cannot use the above methods, you can visit the nearest Apple Store and let the Apple experts check the device. If there is any chance to get back the broken iPhone data, they will let you know and help you find them back.
You can transfer data from the broken iPhone to a new iPhone by following our instructions. If you don't have any backup files of the broken device, I recommend you try iPhone Data Recovery. It's easy, secure, and user-friendly to use.
If other ways don't work for you, you can also get help from Apple Support Team.