"One thing I've loved about my Pixel is the backups... With the Pixel backups, I do a factory reset, log in to my account and BAM, good to go. I was wondering if Samsung has this sort of product feature? Also, when coming from the Pixel to an S23+, for example, is there a simple way to transfer data and everything so I don't have to do a whole lot of setup?"
Factory reset may bring about data loss on your device if you are careless not to back up your device. To transfer from Pixel to Samsung, there are better ways. This tutorial shows you how to transfer data from Google Pixel to Samsung via Samsung Smart Switch, Mobile Transfer, Gmail, etc. After migration, you will directly read these files on your Samsung phone without a hassle.
Way 1. How to Transfer from Pixel to Samsung via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Everything)
Way 2. How to Transfer Data from Google Pixel to Samsung with Samsung Smart Switch
Way 3. How Do I Transfer Google Pixel to Samsung via Gmail
Way 4. How to Transfer Data from Pixel to Samsung with Google Photos App
If you want to find a simple and quick way to transfer data from Pixel to Samsung without data loss, you must choose Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. Using this app, you can directly transfer SMS, contacts, music, photos, call logs, videos, eBooks, and apps from your Google Pixel to your Samsung phone in one click. Apart from this, you can also seamlessly transfer contacts and other files from your Android to iOS, iOS to iOS, and iOS to Android.
It offers you a user-friendly experience and intuitive interface and works well with almost all Android smartphones running Android 4.0 and up, like Google Pixel 7 Pro/7/6 Pro/6/6a/5a/5/Pixel 4a/4 XL/4/3a XL/3a/3, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra/S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/S9, LG, Sony, Huawei, HTC, Xiaomi, etc.
How do I transfer data from Google to Samsung?
1. Install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
Launch the Pixel to Samsung transfer app on your computer once installed and select Mobile Transfer from the toolbox.
2. Connect the Google Pixel and Samsung device to your computer.
Use two suitable USB cables to connect the two devices to your computer. Then unlock the phones and enable the USB debugging on each phone as prompted. When the program recognizes them, you will see Connected under each phone's picture.
Tips: Find the two devices are in the wrong order? Click the Flip button to change their positions.
3. Switching from Pixel to Samsung in one click.
Check the boxes next to the content you want to transfer and hit the Start Copy button below. Please keep your devices connected before the process is complete. Disconnection during syncing will damage your phone data.
Nowadays, many smartphones come with their own way to transfer data from your old phone to your new phone. Samsung Smart Switch is Samsung's solution to transfer data from Google Pixel to Samsung. "Does Smart Switch transfer passwords?" Or "does Samsung Smart Switch transfer apps?" Someone may have special requirements before switching from Pixel to Samsung.
According to Samsung's website, you can transfer the following files from your Google Pixel to a Samsung device:
Please note that it supports Android 4.0 or higher versions, and the non-Samsung Android device with Android lower than 6.0 will only connect with the Galaxy series, which supports a mobile AP.
Now, follow the instructions below to transfer data from Pixel to Samsung:
1. Install Samsung Smart Switch on both devices, plug them into a power source, and place them close.
2. Open Smart Switch on two devices. Next, click Send data on your Google Pixel and press Receive data on your Samsung phone. After that, click Wireless on both devices, follow the on-screen prompts to go further, and hit Allow on your Pixel to complete the connection.
3. On your Pixel phone, tap the files you want to send and press Transfer. When finished, click Done on your Samsung and exit the app.
As Google Pixel and Samsung are Google-based Android phones, you can also transfer data from Google Pixel to Samsung using the Google service. All you need is a Gmail account. You can log in with the same Gmail account on two devices and sync files between them.
Here is how you can do it.
1. On your Google Pixel phone, navigate to Settings > Accounts > Google and sign in to Google with your Gmail account. If you don't have one, create an account by following the on-screen guide.
2. You can turn on Contacts, Calendar, and other files you want to sync, tap the three dots at the top-right corner and hit Sync now.
3. On your Samsung device, install the Google Drive app and enter the same Gmail account and password to sign in. Then find the files you uploaded just now and download them to your Samsung phone.
If you only copy photos and videos from Pixel to Samsung, you can try Google Photos. Every Google account user can enjoy the first 15GB of free storage to store and access unlimited high-definition or original-quality photos and videos on the cloud storage.
Let's see how to transfer data from Pixel to Samsung with Google Photos.
1. On your Pixel phone, log in to Google with your Google account. Then you will find the Google Photos app on your phone by default.
2. Run the Google Photos app and follow the on-screen instructions to sync the device photos to the cloud.
3. Download Google Photos on your Samsung and input the same Google account to log in. You will access the uploaded photos on the app. If you want, you can download them to Samsung's local storage.
Although all the above methods can transfer from Pixel to Samsung, you will easily find that Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the optimal choice. This one-click app consumes no network to sync all files and is safe and easy to use. By contrast, Samsung Smart Switch, Gmail, and Google Photos take a long time to transfer since they rely on the network. That's why you are recommended to choose Coolmuster Mobile Transfer.
If you have something to let us know, please leave a comment below.