How to Transfer Photos from Google Pixel to Computer (5 Easy Ways)
Google Pixel series has attracted a lot of Google fans because of its smooth operating experience and splendid user interface. What's more, the fantastic camera of Google Pixel phones allows you to capture quality photos to record funny moments in life. However, the higher quality of pictures also takes up more space. The good news is that you do not need to delete these precious photos on Google Pixel phones, instead, you can transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer using any of the following 5 ways.
Way 1. How to Transfer Photos from Google Pixel to Computer via Coolmuster Android Assistant
Way 2. How to Transfer Photos from Pixel 2 to Computer via USB Cable or SD Card Memory
Way 3. How to Transfer Photos from Pixel to Computer via Google Drive
Way 4. How to Transfer Photos from Google Pixel to Computer via Dropbox
Way 5. How to Transfer Pictures from Pixel to PC via Google Photos
Coolmuster Android Assistant is an all-round Android manager, which can manage, back up and transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer. Besides, it also supports to manage, back up and transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, videos, music, documents, books, apps, etc. between PC and your Android phone.
* Back up and restore overall Android phone's data with 1 click & retain original quality.
* Breezily transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, etc. between PC and your phone.
* Add, delete, unduplicate and edit contacts on PC.
* Send & reply text messages directly on your Computer.
* Install & uninstall apps from computer.
* Import, export, delete and refresh Android call logs.
* Export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook.
Well, Coolmuster Android Assistant is fully compatible with all Android brands running Android 4.0 and above, like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell and so on. Especially, it supports all Google phones, such as Google Pixel 5/4/4 XL/4a/3/3 XL/3a/3a XL/3 Lite/XX/2/2 XL/XL, Google A2, A45, A818 Duo, AMID 971R, Aurora II, etc.
How to transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Assistant on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from toolbox.
2. Connect Pixel to computer via a USB cable. Then enable USB debugging and grant permission on Google Pixel according to the on-screen prompts. After successful connection, you will see Google Pixel's detailed information on your computer.
3. To transfer photos from Pixel to PC, you can click Photos from the left window of the home interface of this program on your computer, check your wanted photos from the right window, and tap Export above to transfer pictures from Pixel to PC.
You can use USB cable to directly transfer DRM free or unprotected pictures on your Google Pixel 2 or its SD card to computer.
Let's see how to transfer photos from Pixel 2 to computer.
1. How to connect Pixel 2 to computer. Connect your Google Pixel 2 to computer via a USB cable (if you have stored pictures on SD card, you can also use an SD card reader to connect SD card to PC).
2. Pull down from the top of your phone screen and click the notification, select from the pop-up window Use USB for Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) or Photo Transfer Protocol (PTP) or Transfer Files mode (If you transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer via an SD card reader, skip this step).
3. Now you can double click your Google Pixel in My Computer to open it, navigate to the folder named DCIM, select wanted photos and drag and drop to transfer pictures from Pixel to PC.
Google Drive can also help you transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer. However, it only provides every user with 15 GB free storage, if you have pictures larger than that, you will have to pay for expanding more storage.
How do I download pictures from my Pixel phone to my computer?
1. Go to home screen and select Google Drive app on your Google Pixel.
2. Launch it, sign in with Google account and tap Add > Upload inside the app to transfer photos from Pixel to Google Drive.
3. Visit Google Drive website page on your computer, sign in with the same account and download photos to computer.
After that, you will successfully transfer photos from Pixel to PC.
You can also use Dropbox to transfer pictures from Pixel to PC conveniently, remember that Dropbox only offers 2 GB free storage for every user.
How to transfer photos from Pixel to computer?
1. Install Dropbox on your phone and log in.
2. Tap on + button from the bottom right side > Upload files > Photos or videos > Select photos from your phone > choose Upload to transfer photos from Pixel to Dropbox.
3. Sign in with the same account to Dropbox official website page on PC, select Files from left window, click on photos you want to download to PC and hit the three dots from top right corner > Download to finish how to transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer.
Google Photos is a pre-installed application on Google Pixel, which can transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer quickly.
How to transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer?
1. Launch Google Photos on your phone and log in.
2. Click on the three vertical lines icon placed at the upper left corner of home page, find Settings > turn on Back up & Sync.
3. Log in Google Photos website page on your computer with the same account, select photos and click More option > Download on the upper right corner to download photos to computer.
This is how to transfer photos from Pixel to PC via Google Photos.
How to transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer? After reading this article, you have mastered 5 powerful ways. Different from other ways, Coolmuster Android Assistant can help you transfer photos from Pixel to PC easily and quickly. Besides, it also enables you to manage photos on computer. Thus, I highly recommend you to use Coolmuster Android Assistant to transfer photos from Google Pixel to computer, which is highly secure, easy-to-operate and without limitation to photos size or damage to your phone data.
If you encounter any difficulty during use, feel free to leave a comment below.