5 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Transfer Videos from PC to Android [New Finding in 2020]
Computer is more powerful and faster than Android to play and download large videos. If you have downloaded some episodes of your favorite TV dramas or films from Netflix, HBO Max or Hoopla and want to watch them on your Android phone, you must transfer videos from PC to Android device. The good news is that you do not have to waste time searching and trying different ways aimlessly.
This article provides a detailed tutorial of the 5 easiest and effective ways on how to pass videos from PC to mobile phone. You can select one way you like to migrate videos to Android from your computer.
Way 1. How to Transfer Videos from PC to Android via Coolmuster Android Assistant
Way 2. How to Get Videos from Computer to Android with USB Cable/File Explorer
Way 3. How to Transfer Movies from Computer to Android Phone Using Bluetooth
Way 4. How to Put Videos from Your Computer to Your Android Phone via Google Drive
Way 5. How to Transfer Videos from Computer to Android Using Email
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a perfect app to transfer videos from PC to Android phones and tablets. If you have multiple important videos on computer, you can add all of them from computer to Android device in one click at the same time. Besides, you can also preview and selectively import videos you want from computer to Android. And it supports all mainstream video formats, like MP4, MOV, M4V, GIF, FLV, MPEG, etc.
Apart from videos, it also works for contacts, SMS, call logs, music, photos, apps, documents, eBooks and ringtones. Thus, you can also migrate photos, contacts, SMS and other files from computer to Android phone, back up and restore Android phone data in one click on PC without data quality loss. In addition, you can manage Android data on PC as well, including adding, deleting and editing contacts, sending and replying SMS, installing and uninstalling apps and so on.
Coolmuster Android Assistant is fully compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and above versions, such as Samsung, Google, Sony, LG, Huawei, OPPO and HTC HTC U12 Plus/U12+/U12 Life/U Ultra/U19e/Desire 10 lifestyle/Desire 12 Plus/Desire 12/Desire 12s/Desire 19+/Desire 19s/U11 life/One M9+/Hecate/Exodus/2Q72000/2Q741/2Q7A100/ZERO, etc.
How to get videos on your PC to your phone? Here are the three simple steps:
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Assistant on your computer, and enter Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Connect your Android phone to computer via a USB cable, then enable USB debugging on your phone as prompted. After that, this program will automatically detect your device. Once done, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Transfer videos from PC to Android. Click Videos from the left panel > Hit Add button on the top menu and select videos on computer.
Video Guide: Transfer Videos between Android and Computer
If you wonder how to transfer videos from phone to computer, you can check 9 methods here.
Besides, click this link and you can directly get powerful Android lock screen removal software.
You can also directly transfer videos from PC to Android via USB cable. But, this method sometimes needs to install additional drivers from the manufacturer on your device to make it recognizable. What's worse, your device will be easily attacked if your computer is infected with virus. So, make it the last resort if you want to try this way.
And here is how:
1. Plug your Android device to computer with a USB cable.
2. Unlock your Android device, pull down the drop-down screen and tap the Notification bar > Transfer Files.
3. After the computer recognizes your Android device, open This PC/My Computer and double click your Android device to open it. Then navigate to the folder that contains videos and select the videos you wish to transfer. You can copy and paste or drag and drop the target video files from PC to your Android device's storage.
You may like:
Another traditional way to transfer videos from PC to Android phone is by using Bluetooth. Nowadays, Bluetooth can transfer videos, photos, audio files, contacts, messages, etc., between Android device and computer. However, note that it is only user-friendly to transfer small sizes of videos. If you transfer large videos using Bluetooth, it will become cumbersome and may take up to an hour to transfer videos.
How to put videos on phone from computer?
1. Make sure that both devices have Bluetooth feature.
2. Activate Bluetooth on both devices and pair the two devices.
On Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth > Enable Bluetooth. Then, on your computer, click the Start button > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn it On.
Then Select your computer name under the Available devices on Android and make a connection between them.
3. On your computer, go to Settings > Bluetooth > Send and receive files via Bluetooth > Send Files > Select your Android device > Tap Next > Select videos on your computer and send to your Android phone. You may need to press Receive files on your phone during this process.
Moreover, you can also use one cloud service to wirelessly transfer videos from PC to Android device. Google Drive is one of the online cloud services which enables you to transfer videos, photos, documents, etc. As Google Drive only provides 15GB of free storage for all users, if there is insufficient space on your Google Drive, you may need to pay for expanding more storage first.
Next, let's see how to send videos from computer to phone.
1. Go to Google Drive official website from a browser on your computer and sign in with your Google account.
2. Click New > File upload > Select the videos you wish to upload from your computer > Tap Open and wait until the uploading process is complete.
3. Install Google Drive app on your Android phone and log into it with the same Google account. Then, find the uploaded videos, tap More option (or three vertical dots) from the bottom right of the interface and click Download. After that, you will transfer videos from PC to Android successfully.
Finally, you can also send videos from PC to Android by Email. If you cannot use other methods to transfer videos from PC to Android, you can try this way. Attention that most Email suppliers limit the size of attachments to 25MB, like Gmail. If your single video file is larger than that, you cannot email it from computer to Android.
Well, how to upload a video from computer to phone?
1. On your computer, go to Gmail official website, sign in with your Gmail account and click Compose from the top left side of the window.
2. Add your another account as the recipient in the To field, enter a Subject and randomly write something in the Text part. Then click Send at the bottom of the page.
3. Install the Gmail app on your Android device, log into with the same Gmail account, locate to the email you sent a moment ago and download the attached videos to your phone.
Further reading: Own an iPhone as well and want to learn how to transfer videos from computer to iPhone? 4 ways in this post may help.
Android phone is more portable, thus, many people may transfer videos from PC to Android phone for watching. This post teaches you how to transfer a video onto a phone from computer in 5 different ways, and considering the security and transfer speed, I will highly recommend you to try Coolmuster Android Assistant. It is highly secure, easy to use and fast to transfer without the data caps and data quality loss.
While any other ways are very slow, unable to transfer protected videos or have a limit on data size. Therefore, you can give Coolmuster Android Assistant a try. Anyway, if you get into difficulties during use, feel free to leave a comment below. And we will help you solve it as soon as possible.