To turn on USB debugging mode on LG device, please read on to get more information.
Note: If you are not a LG user, you are free to read either the overall guide on how to enable USB debugging on Android device or the specific guides on other Android brands as follows:
To enable USB debugging on LG devices, please refer to the instructions below.
Step 1. Go to "Settings" on your LG phone.
(1) If you can find "Developer options", please skip to the next step.
(2) If you can not find "Developer options", please go to "About phone" > "Software info" > tap "Build number" 7 times in rapid succession. Then back to the Settings page, you will find "Developer options" here.
Step 2. Tap "Developer options" > turn on "Developer options" and "USB debugging" > tap "OK" when "Allow USB debugging?" prompt pops up.
For Android 6.0 and above, please continue to tap "USB Configuration" and select "MTP (Media Transfer Protocol)". If MTP option doesn't work, try "RNDIS (USB Ethernet)", "Audio Source" or "MIDI" instead.
Note: To enable USB debugging on any Android phone, please see: How to Enable USB Debugging on Android Device?
If you need more help, please don't hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your following information:
(1) What's your Android device's brand, model, and OS version?
(2) Describe your problems in details.
(3) Send us some screenshots to show the problems.
For more problems about Coolmuster products on use, installation and connection, please go to the Product FAQs page and open the related product's FAQs to find the solutions you need.