To turn on USB debugging mode on Motorola device, you can totally rely on this guide. Let's check the detailed operating steps with pictures below.
Note: If you are not a Motorola user, please check either the general guide on how to enable USB debugging on Android device or the specific guides on other Android brands as follows:
To switch on USB debugging mode on Motorola device, please check the following steps.
Step 1. Navigate to "Settings" on your Motorola phone.
(1) If the "Developer options" has shown up on Settings page, please skip to the next step.
(2) If you can not find "Developer options", please go to "About phone" > tap "Build number" 7 times in rapid succession. Then back to the Settings page. You will find "Developer options" here.
Step 2. Tap "Developer options" > switch on "Developer options" > check "USB debugging" > tap "OK" when "Allow USB debugging?" prompt appears.
Note: To enable USB debugging on any Android phone, please see: How to Enable USB Debugging on Android Device?
Need more help? You are welcome to contact us via email at email@example.com with your following information:
(1) What's your Android device's brand, model and OS version?
(2) Describe your problems in details.
(3) Send us some screenshots to show the problems.
For more information about Coolmuster products on connection, use and installation, please go to the Product FAQs page and open the related product's FAQs to find the solutions you need.