If you are anxious to know how to enable USB debugging on Vivo devices after connecting the phone to PC, don't panic, read the following manual to find the answer to your question.
Notice: If you are not a Vivo user, you can choose to view either the general guide on how to turn on USB debugging on Android device or the concrete directions on other Android brands as follows:
To switch on USB debugging on Vivo devices, please follow the specific steps below.
Step 1. Unlock your Vivo phone and swipe down to tick "Files" option. Then go to "Settings" > "More settings" or "Advanced settings".
(1) Skip to the next step if you can find "Developer options".
(2) If you cannot see "Developer options", please go to "About phone" > Tap "Software version" or "Build number" for 7 times in rapid succession.
Step 2. Back to "More settings" or "Advanced settings" and then touch "Developer options".
Step 3. Toggle on "USB debugging". Then hit "OK" when "Allow USB debugging?" hint pops up from the phone.
Crave for more help? Please contact us at your convenience via email at email@example.com with your following information:
(1) What's your Android device's brand, model and OS version?
(2) Describe your problems in details.
(3) Send us some screenshots to show the problems.
For more problems about Coolmuster products on use, installation and connection, please go to the Product FAQs page and open the related product's FAQs to find the solutions you need.