There must be a sea of music collections on their computer for any keen users of Windows Media Player. If you are using an iPhone simultaneously, you may hope to enjoy the lilting music on your iPhone wherever you go and whenever you want. But can you sync music from Windows Media Player to iPhone? How to transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPhone?
The good news is that you can make it with iTunes or a professional Music Transfer software that works for iPhone. Let's get started to learn how to move music from Windows Media Player to iPhone in the top two approaches.
iPhone Music Transfer is a standalone software that directly reads and syncs music from Windows Media Player to your iPhone. With iTunes installed on your computer, it also transfers photos, messages, voice memos, and other files among iOS devices, computers, and iTunes.
Below are the highlights of iPhone Music Transfer:
* Selectively sync music from Windows Media Player to your iPhone.
* Transfer music from the computer storage or iTunes backup to your iPhone.
* Copy files from iOS to computer, iOS to iOS, or iOS to iTunes, like ringtones, movies, iTunes U, Podcasts, audiobooks, etc.
* Manage music files on the computer: Edit album information, automatically convert music format to work with your iPhone, create music playlist according to your music taste, play and delete iPhone music, add ringtones to iPhone, etc.
* Allow you to preview and choose the specific music you want.
* Secure, reliable, and easy to use.
* Cause no data loss and file quality decline.
* Fully compatible with iOS 6 to iOS 16 or up, including iPhone 14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5, etc.
How to put music from Windows Media Player to iPhone without running iTunes? You can check the three simple steps below to get it done quickly.
1. Install iPhone Music Transfer on your computer and plug your iPhone into it via a USB cable.
2. Click the Music option on the left sidebar, choose the sub-folder that contains the Windows Media Player music, and hit the + icon on the top menu. Next, pick the desired music files on the pop-up window and tap the Open button to import them onto your iPhone.
Many people may think of iTunes when referring to the problem "how to download music from Windows Media Player to iPhone." Apple's official tool does do the job. To transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPhone, you need to put all Windows Media Player music into the iTunes library first, and then sync them to your iPhone.
However, I have to remind you that the syncing process may erase the existing music files on your iPhone. If needed, you can back up your iPhone to the computer to avoid any data loss.
If you insist on trying this method anyway, you can take up the following steps.
How to download songs from Windows Media Player to iPhone with iTunes?
2. Add Windows Media Player music to the iTunes library. Click File in the iTunes window > choose Add File to Library > select the songs and upload them to the iTunes library.
3. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. After you trust and authorize the computer, iTunes will detect your iPhone automatically.
4. When the iPhone icon shows in iTunes left panel, tap it and select Music under Summary. Afterward, tick the Sync Music option > choose either Entire music library or Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres > hit Apply. That's it!
You might need:
Here are 4 ways to help you move data from a broken iPhone to a new one. Let's check it out.
Altogether, iPhone Music Transfer and iTunes are the practical solutions to how to transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPhone. Nevertheless, syncing from iTunes to your iPhone will cover the exiting music and other audio files on the iPhone. Therefore, I don't recommend this way to you if you have no idea of backing up your iPhone before syncing.
As you can see, iPhone Music Transfer enables you to preview and choose the desired Windows Media Player songs to transfer with no data loss. Moreover, you can also play the music files, make ringtones for your iPhone, and edit the song information on this program. You know how to choose.