Though iOS jailbreaking can bring you much convenience, sometimes you may need to remove the jailbreak from your iPad under various circumstances. So here is the problem - how to easily restore a jailbroken iPad? To do that, you have more than one way to go. For example, you can easily restore jailbroken iPad from iTunes backup or simply restore jailbroken iPad as a new device. And also, what if you lose data after restoring jailbroken iPad? Don't worry! All quick fixes can be found in the article. Just read through the passage!
To restore a jailbroken iPad, you can choose to restore from iTunes backup or restore your iPad as a new device.
1. Restore Jailbroken iPad from iTunes Backup
> Open iTunes on the computer and then get your iPad connected to the computer via the USB cord.
> Enable the backup when prompted.
> On the left sidebar, pick your device in iTunes.
> Click on Restore and then select Backup.
> iTunes will now restore your device while making sure all the backed up data is back on your iPhone after the restore.
Now, just wait for the restore process to get completed within a little while. This is a safe way to remove jailbreak. But make sure you have backed up this iPad to iTunes before.
2. Restore Jailbroken iPad as New Device
Before starting the steps in using this way, there is something more important you need to do. That is, making a backup of vital files of your iPad device. Then below articles might do some help to you;
* How to Sync Files from iPad to iCloud as a Backup
* One Click to Back up iPad with/without iTunes
Now, follow the steps as below to restore jailbroken iPad as new device;
> Open iTunes on the computer and link iPad to the computer via USB cord.
> Select the device from the left sidebar.
> Click on Restore option and then choose Cancel option when it is prompted for the backing up.
Now, iTunes will erase all data on iPad and restore jailbroken iPad as new device. Then you can transfer the backups from iCloud or computer to your iPad device as needed.
However, what if you lost data after restoring jailbroken iPad?
After finishing the jailbroken iPad restoration, you find that all data were lost? Just take it easy, this professional Coolmuster iOS Data Rescuer software can help you out. With it, you can easily restore lost files from iPad no matter you have an iTunes backup or not, since it offers you two modes of iOS data recovery - Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iOS Device. Moreover, all different file types can be supported by this software like contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps and many more, as well as all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod including the latest iPhone 7 and iPad Pro.
As to the steps, it cannot be more easier;
- Open the installed software on the computer and connect iPad to the computer via the USB cord.
- Then choose the right mode and hit the StartScan option to continue the process.
- Now, you can see different file tabs are arranged on the main interface. You can enter the right one to preview more detailed file information. While previewing, select the wanted files by ticking them out. Finally, hit the Recover option to recover data from jailbroken iPad in one click.
How to Recover Calendar from iPad