"I am helping my girlfriend apply for her New Zealand immigration visa and need a way to print off our conversations as a form of evidence that we are in a relationship. I have had a search, but it is difficult to find anything out there that doesn't save backups as a human unreadable file."
- A user from Reddit
Wonder how to download text messages/conversations from Android to PDF for legal purposes or remembrance? This tutorial will catch a bit-by-bit solution that helps you convert text conversation to PDF effortlessly.
Android or your phone manufacturer does not offer convenient methods to export text messages from Android to PDF for free. But with the help of third-party software, it is possible to export text messages from Android to PDF. Coolmuster Android Assistant is an app to transfer text messages to PDF. But before that, you need to export text messages from Android to the computer in HTML or CSV format.
The key features of Coolmuster Android Assistant:
* Export text messages from Android to computer in various readable formats before converting to PDF, like HTML, TEXT, CSV, BAK, XML, etc.
* Preview and select the messages you want to export.
* Send, reply, forward & delete text messages on the computer.
* Back up and restore Android data on a computer.
* Widely compatible with all Android models running Android 4.0 and later, such as Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, Huawei P80/P60/P50/P50 Pro/P50 Pro+, Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra/11i/11 Lite/11, Sony, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google, etc.
1. After installing Coolmuster Android Assistant on your computer, open the app and access Android Assistant from the interface.
2. Plug your Android device into the computer using a USB cable and enable the USB debugging on your phone, as the instructions show.
After that, the program will automatically detect your device. Once detected, you will see the main interface below.
3. Select SMS from the left column and check the messages you wish to export after preview. Then, hit the Export button on the top, pick the Export to HTML or Export to CSV option from the menu, and define a folder to store the exported messages.
Now that you have exported text messages from your Android phone as an HTML file, you can convert the HTML file to PDF via this free online converter without watermark.
If you have exported text messages from Android to the computer in CSV files in Part 1, you can convert CSV to PDF via the reliable methods below:
With the detailed tutorial given above, you can easily export text messages from Android to PDF without any hassle. Besides, Coolmuster Android Assistant is also a good Android manager to manage, transfer, back up, and restore Android data on the computer. If you also want to manage your Android device, you can check the main page to learn more.