3 Easy Ways on How to Print Call Log from Android Phone (Proven Tips)
Like anything else on your phone, call logs are also very important data on Android device, since they record the activities and communications between you and other people. Besides, Android keeps the latest 500 incoming, outgoing and missed calls. Thus, people who want to back up call logs to keep beautiful memories in the past or who need to present evidence to court may need to print call log from Android phone.
But the question is: how to print call log from Android phone? Don't panic. This article will tell you 3 simple and effective ways to print call log from Android phone.
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a rather professional call log export program, which allows you to view Android call log on PC and successfully perform call log export or call log download from PC. Besides, it also ensures you to print call logs from Android with detailed information, like contact name, phone number, date, country, address, type, duration, etc. In addition, it also has several output formats for you to choose before printing, such as CSV, HTML, XML, etc.
What's more, it has other features. It supports to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, etc. between PC and your Android device, and back up and restore overall Android phone data on PC in one click. Moreover, it also supports to add, delete and edit contacts on PC, delete, reply, forward, copy and send group messages on PC, install and uninstall apps, import, export and delete call logs, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook.
Well, after you get to know its features, you may concern about the compatibility. Coolmuster Android Assistant is fully compatible with all Android devices running Android 4.0 and later versions, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/Z Flip Thom Browne/S10+/S10/S10e/S/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, Huawei, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, HTC, LG, Google, OPPO, etc.
How to print call log from Android phone?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Assistant on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Connect your Android device to computer via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging and grant permission on your phone as prompted. After this program recognizes your phone, you will see the main interface of this program with Android device's main information on it.
3. How to transfer call log from Android to PC. Select Call Logs folder from the left window, and you will be able to view Android call logs on PC. Then tick the call logs you want to print and tap Export on the top menu to begin call log download to PC. After that, you can send or copy the Android call log file to a printer to print out Android call logs.
Further reading: if you want to print text messages from Android as well, you can learn more about how to print text messages from Android here.
To view full call history on Android, you can directly go to the Phone app on your phone and print Android call logs.
How can I see my full call history on Android?
1. Unlock your Android phone and open the Phone app/Dialer app.
2. View call logs on Android. Tap Log (or Call Log/Call History/Recents/Call List in some Android phones), and you will see all call history: the missed calls in red, the answered calls in blue, the outgoing calls in green, etc. To view the date, duration, call type and more details, you can tap a single call history in the list or the exclamation mark behind a single call to view more.
3. How to print call log from Android phone. you can take a screenshot or several screenshots of the call history, and send it to a printer or printing shop to print it out.
Call History Manager is an easy-to-use app which allows you to export call logs to excel file, back up and restore Android call logs on the same phone or other device.
How do I download my call log on Android?
2. Click All option on the top menu and tap Export to excel.
3. After that, a notice will pop up to inform you that call logs has been successfully exported. And you can also tap Mail at the lower left corner of the notice to share the call log excel file via Bluetooth, Gmail, Messenger, Google Drive, etc. and then send it to a printer to print Android call logs.
Android call log printing is not as difficult as you think. If you need to print call log from Android, you can refer to the three simple methods above to learn how to print call log from Android phone. And I highly recommend you to try the professional Coolmuster Android Assistant, which is easy to use, highly secure, printer-friendly and fast to export your selected call logs with detailed information and standard format. Of course, you can select the way you are interested in.
In addition, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.