"Hi! When I'm busy with tasks on my desktop or laptop, I get a lot of text messages from people. I was curious if it's possible to connect my iPhone 5s to my Windows 10 PC and then to be able to receive and send text messages from it. Is this possible? I know it is with a Windows Phone, but I switched over to the iPhone 5s. Thanks for reading."
- A User from Microsoft Community
Encountered a similar problem like him and wondered how to get iPhone text messages on Windows 10? Go forward to this guide, and you will learn two effective solutions.
Unlike checking Android photos and videos on a Windows 10 PC, it's a bit difficult to view iPhone media files on a Windows computer, let alone to message on Windows 10 with iPhone.
Generally, three types of messages on an iPhone are iMessage, SMS, and MMS. iMessages can be sent over Wi-Fi or cellular data, while MMS or SMS requires a text-messaging plan provided by your wireless provider. Therefore, the possibility of getting iPhone text messages on Windows 10 depends on what kind of messages you want to transfer.
For example, if you want to save iPhone SMS to Windows 10, you can easily connect your iPhone to Windows 10 and export text messages with the help of an iPhone message transfer tool. While if you want to get iMessage on Windows 10, it will be challenging anyhow since iMessages only supports iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac.
Anyway, today, you will learn how to get iOS messages on Windows 10 in three ways.
With a powerful screen mirror app, you can control and access your iPhone from a PC wihtout trouble.
There are multiple tips to help you remove an iPhone passcode without a computer.
Coolmuster iOS Assistant is the quickest and easiest way to transfer iPhone messages to Windows 10 and view or print them in a readable format. The best part of the software is that it even allows you to preview the messages and select whatever you want to transfer.
The highlights of Coolmuster iOS Assistant:
* Easily export messages, photos, videos, contacts, and other files from your iPhone to a Windows 10, Mac, or iTunes default backup location.
* Support various message formats, such as HTML, TEXT, CSV, etc.
* Import contacts, iBooks, calendars, iTunes backups, and more files from the computer to your iPhone.
* Back up and restore all iPhone data to a PC or Mac in one click.
* Widely compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7 and all iPhone models (iOS 15 supported), like iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
To get SMS from iPhone to Windows 10:
Note: Please make sure that iTunes or Music can detect your iPhone, or the program may fail to recognize your device.
1. Install and launch Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer Windows 10 and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
2. The software will automatically detect your iPhone. If asked, tap the Trust option on your iPhone and hit the Continue button on the interface to move on. Once connected, you will see the main interface below.
3. Click Messages from the left sidebar, preview and check the messages you want to transfer, and tap the Export button on the top menu to get iPhone messages on Windows 10.
If you only need to transfer a few messages from your iPhone to Windows 10, you can make it by sending an email. The following instructions show you how:
1. On your iPhone, open the Messages app and tap the conversation you want to transfer.
2. Press and hold one message in the conversation until the menu option appears. Next, select the More option and choose all messages under the conversation.
3. Tap the Forward icon and enter your email address to send them to your email.
4. Sign in to the email service on your Windows 10 with the same email credentials and check the email you sent just now to download the attachment.
Wonder how to text from Windows 10 to iPhone using Your Phone app? Your Phone is a new feature in Windows 10 which allows you to receive and send iPhone messages from Windows 10. Although it is originally designed for Android phones, it also supports forwarding webpages from Microsoft Edge to iPhone.
Unfortunately, it cannot solve the problem of how to use messaging on Windows 10 with iPhone since the app does not support text messaging, notifications, and photo access for iPhone.
That's all for how to get iPhone text messages on Windows 10. For a straightforward and quick transfer, I recommend you try Coolmuster iOS Assistant. With the app, you can preview and select the messages you want to transfer and save them to your Windows 10 in a readable format. So why not choose it?