Hands on with iPad Air: Price & Reviews & Related Tutorials & Tips
Apple iPad Air vs Nokia Lumia 2520
Yesterday on Oct, 22nd, Apple released the fifth generation iPad, the iPad Air that ships on iOS 7. And earlier in the day, Nokia just launched its first tablet, Nokia Lumia 2520, which runs on Windows RT 8.1. That makes people couldn't help but wonder: what are the differences between the two tablets? Let's take a look.
Dimensions: iPad Air ( 9.45x6.67x0.30 inches); Nokia Lumia 2520 (10.51x6.61x0.35 inches)
Weight: iPad Air ( 16.86 oz / 478g); Nokia Lumia 2520 (21.69 oz / 615g)
Resolution: iPad Air ( 2048x1536 pixels); Nokia Lumia 2520 (1920x1080 pixels)
Processor: iPad Air ( Dual core, 1300MHz); Nokia Lumia 2520 (Quad core, 2200MHz, Krait 400)
Camcorder: iPad Air ( 1920x1080, 1080p HD); Nokia Lumia 2520 (1920x1080, 1080p HD)
Front-facing camera: iPad Air ( 1920x1080, 1080p HD); Nokia Lumia 2520 (1920x1080, 1080p HD)
Full Guides about iPad Air: Tips & Tricks and Troubleshootings
The price of iPad Air starts at $499 for a 16GB Wi-Fi version, with an LTE version at $629. After you got this newly released iPad Air and select a beautiful iPad case cover to decorate and protect it, you just can't wait to explore more features from this new gadget. In the following part of this article, we will show you all related and useful tutorials to help you make full use of iPad Air and better manage files on the device. Just read on!
1. How to Backup iPad Air to PC and Mac?
Data loss is a common issue you should encounter on your portable devices, iPad Air is no exception. To protect the important data on your iPad Air from losing, or if you want to free up the space on the tablet, you can backup your iPad Air to computer now and then. Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to Computer Transfer or Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to Mac Transfer is professionally designed for Apple fans to transfer and share the videos, songs, photos, eBooks, documents and other files on iPad, iPhone and iPod to PC or Mac without the help of iTunes.
1) Connect your iPad Air to computer and launch the software.
2) Scan and previw all the files on your iPad Air.
3) Choose the files you want to backup and click the button of "Start".
>> Download the free trial version of iPad Air to Computer Transfer to have a try:
2. How to Recover Lost Data from iPad Air?
Several known or unknown reasons can cause data loss problem on your iPad Air, for example, accidental deletion, device corrupted, viruses infection, failed upgrading, etc. Have you ever backed up your iPad Air to computer before you lose data? If so, it would be quite simple for you to recover the lost files. iPad Data Recovery and its Mac version is fully able to lost notes, Safari bookmarks, calendar, reminders, voice memos, camera roll, photos and more from iTunes backup files.
1) Launch the program on your computer to let it detect all iOS backup files on this computer.
2) Select the backup record for your iPad Air and scan for the lost files.
3) Choose the files you want to get back and click the button of "Recover".
>> Download the free trial version of iPad Air Data Recovery to have a try:
More Related Articles:
3. How to Permanently Deleted Data from iPad Air without Restoring?
The options of deletion and restoring to factory settings not really erased the data on iPad Air. They just mark the files as invisible but a simple data recovery tool can recover them back with ease. To wipe the data for good, you can rely on iPad Data Eraser, which provides you with 3 level of data erasing modes to delete data and rewrite with random files. After that, even a government facility can not retrieve back the data.
4. How to Play All Videos on iPad Air?
We all know that MP4 is the preferred video format for all iOS devices. But we can use small tips and tricks to make videos in other formats playable on iPad Air as well. Here is a free application - Coolmuster Free Video Converter (Video Converter for Mac) that enables you to convert almost all video formats, such as FLV, WMV, MKV, MOV, AVI, etc. to MP4 format while with the original video and sound quality perfectly preserved.
5. How to Download Free Videos/Movies on iPad Air?
iPad Air would be a great portable gadget to take with and play movies on the go. The high resolution screen and high definition sound provide you with fantastic experience in enjoying movies. Don't know where and how to download videos to iPad Air? Coolmuster Video Downloader (for Windows 8/7/XP/Vista) or Coolmuster Video Downloader for Mac will show you the way. With it, you can download videos from many popular video-sharing sites e.g. YouTube, Break, Metacafe, AOL, etc. and save them as as FLV, MP4, WebM, 3GP, etc. format.
1) Run the software and click "New Task".
2) Copy and paste the URL of your wanted video and choose video quality as MP4. Specify an output folder.
3) Click the "Download" button to download the video to your computer and then sync it to iPad Air.
>> Download the free trial version of Video Downloader for iPad Air to have a try:
6. How to Transfer Files between iPad Air and Other iDevices?
Feel troublesome to share or transfer files between iPad and iPad, iPad and iPhone or iPad and iPod. iTunes always make things complicated. Just ease yourself here. Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to Computer Transfer or Coolmuster iPad iPhone iPod to Mac Transfer provides you with the easiest way to share data between iPad Air and other iDevices. For example, if you want to transfer photos from your iPhone to the iPad Air, you just need to use the program to transfer iPhone photos to computer and then use iTunes to sync them to your iPad Air. Quite easy, isn't it?
7. How to Share Data between iPad Air and Android Device?
* Be interested in the videos, songs or other files on your friend's Android phone or tablet? Now, you can easily transfer them to your iPad Air. Android Manager (Windows) or Android Manager for Mac enables you to transfer all data from Android to computer and then you can sync these files to your iPad Air with iTunes.
* For the reverse transference to transfer iPad Air files to Android phone or tablet, you can also use iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer to transfer files from iPad Air to computer and then copy them to your Android device via USB cable.