Simple Way to View iCloud Backups
iCloud is said to automatically back up the information on your iPhone/iPad/iPod device. This is an everyday happening the device is connected to the WI-FI. This may include information about the content the iPhone users have purchased as well as the media in your device. The cloud base is 5GB and it is free to all users.
Why Need to View iCloud Backups?
There is a need for the users to check on their iCloud backup. This helps a great deal in;
• Knowing which files have been safely backed up. This will help the user back up the others which have not been fully backed up.
• Deleting the unnecessary files that have been backed up. There may be files which the device user had deleted long time ago from your iPhone but they still exist in the backup. This demands that the user delete them.
• The users are able to prioritize on the files they need to remain in the cloud backup and those that they can transfer to other devices and accounts if space is not enough.
• One is able to know the used and available space.
• When a person accidentally deletes important files and they need to retrieve the files and have them restored.
Quick Fix: How to View iCloud Backups
Despite all the reasons the users have for viewing the backup, they may not be able to if they do not have the means. IPod/iPhone/iPad users should be aware of the different ways of viewing the backups and know the one that is easy for them. The following are some of the ways in which the iOS owners can use.
METHOD 1: Access iCloud Backups on PC/Mac via Web Browser
Apple allows for the viewing from your PC through while browsing. This enables one to get the contacts, notes, calendars, music, apps photos among others. The following are the steps.
• Tap on the browser to open it, navigate to the website.
• Login with your ID and password to get into your account.
• Now one can comfortably see the files and can even know the time of their download as well as when they were backed up to icloud. A drive can also be used.
METHOD 2: Access iCloud Backups on PC/Mac via iOS Data Rescuer
This software is an all-in-one tool which not only allows you to easily view iCloud backups as needed and wanted, but also enables you to recover the lost files from these backup files as desired. With this software, you can have easy access to the lost files with an iTunes backup or iCloud backup or even without any single backups. So if you are looking for a way to access iCloud backups on PC/Mac, then this software is surely your best choice!
Now, you can download the right version of this software and follow the below guide to view iCloud backups!
> It's quite simple, you just need to open the installed software on the computer and then get your device connected to the computer.
> After that, this software will detect your device and scan for all files saved on your device. You can now choose the Recover from iCloud Backup mode to continue the process.
> Then all the files will be detected and displayed on the main interface. You can now enter the right file tab to preview more detailed file information. See, it is just a piece of cake to view iCloud backups as wanted.
Here, if you want to recover the lost files from iCloud backup, just tick out the wanted files and hit the Recover option to recover the lost files from iCloud backups in one click!