- Cited from Apple Discussions Communities
For various reasons, you may accidentally delete videos on your iPhone. Then you may wonder: Can you recover permanently deleted videos on your iPhone? Actually, yes. You can first check the Recently Deleted album to see whether the deleted videos are there. If not, try other methods below to recover permanently deleted videos on iPhone with or without backup in minutes.
Way 1. How to Retrieve Deleted Videos on iPhone from Recently Deleted Folder
Way 2. How to Get Videos Back after Deleting from Recently Deleted Folder via iPhone Video Recovery (Recommended)
Way 3. How to Get Back Deleted Videos on iPhone from iCloud Backup
Way 4. How to Find Deleted Videos on iPhone from iTunes/Finder Backup
Way 5. How to Restore Deleted Videos from iPhone by Re-downloading from iTunes Store
Bonus Tips: How to Avoid Losing Videos from iPhone Again?
Generally, the Photos app keeps the deleted videos and pictures on your iPhone to the Recently Deleted album for up to 30 days. If you find videos missing from your iPhone, check there first. There's a high chance that you can restore them to the videos album from there.
How to recover deleted videos from iPhone?
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone and click Albums at the bottom.
2. Scroll down to select the Recently Deleted album and find the video you want to restore.
3. Select the videos you want to restore and hit the Recover button.
Find the Recently Deleted folder empty and forget to back up your iPhone previously? Don't worry. With iPhone Video Recovery, you can easily recover the deleted videos from iPhone directly. Besides, it also recovers other data from your iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud under various scenarios.
The highlights of iPhone Video Recovery:
* Selectively recover the permanently deleted videos from iPhone, iTunes, or iCloud.
* Support data loss in different scenarios: Accidental deletion, water damage, system crash, iOS upgrade failure, broken screen, no backup, stuck in Apple logo/recovery mode/DFU mode, lost/stolen iPhone, etc.
* Preview the deleted files before recovery.
* Work with the latest iOS 15 and iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X, etc.
How to recover permanently deleted videos from iPhone without backup?
1. Install and open iPhone Video Recovery on your computer and plug your iPhone into the computer using a USB cable. Next, select the Recover from iOS Device mode on the left window.
2. Tap the Start Scan button to scan the iPhone files. After scanning, it will display all iPhone data in classified groups on the interface.
3. Choose Camera Roll from the left panel, check the wanted videos after preview and press the Recover button to recover the deleted videos to your computer.
It is a reliable and easy way to recover permanently deleted videos on iPhone for free. Suppose you have automatically or manually backed up your iPhone videos to iCloud before they are lost. In that case, you can restore them from the iCloud backup file to your iPhone without a computer. However, you may lose all the existing iPhone contents and settings.
1. Open iPhone's Settings, tap General, and select Reset.
2. Click the Erase All Content and Settings option followed by Erase Now and enter the passcode to confirm the operation.
3. Tap the Erase iPhone option to factory reset your iPhone immediately.
4. Your iPhone will automatically restart. When you see a Hello screen, set up your iPhone with the on-screen instructions until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then choose the Restore from the iCloud Backup option.
5. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID credentials. After that, select the most relevant backup file from the list and hit the Restore button. Please wait until it finishes the restoring process.
6. Finish setting up your iPhone.
People also read:
Instead, if you have ever made a backup of your iPhone with iTunes, you can retrieve the deleted videos from the iTunes backup file. But the restored videos will overwrite the existing content on your iPhone.
Anyway, if you don't mind, follow the three simple steps below.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer and open the latest version of iTunes.
2. Click the iPhone icon when it shows up in the iTunes window and choose the Restore Backup button under Backups.
3. Select a backup file that contains the deleted videos and hit the Restore button.
This way works well for recovering music albums, movies, and TV shows purchased from iTunes. All you need to do is re-download the deleted videos from the iTunes Store.
How to recover permanently deleted videos on iPhone 11 from iTunes Store?
1. Open iTunes Store on your iPhone and tap the More icon at the bottom.
2. Select the Purchased icon and the movies, music, or TV shows you wish to download.
3. Click the icon in front of the video name to download it to your iPhone.
Even if you can recover permanently deleted videos on your iPhone in numerous ways, it is better not lose them. Below are some useful tips for keeping your videos safe:
It's never too happy to lose important videos or other files from your iPhone. Luckily, there are always methods to recover permanently deleted videos on iPhone. If there is no backup file of the deleted videos beforehand, iPhone Video Recovery is the best way to get them back in minutes selectively.
If you have backed up your iPhone videos to iCloud or iTunes, you can also pick iPhone Video Recovery. Compared with iCloud or iTunes way, you can preview and only recover the wanted videos. What's more, it never causes data loss on your iPhone. Therefore, download it and have a try right now!