So you have finally got tired of the Android ecosystem and switched from Android to iPhone? Compared to Android phones, iPhones are more prevalent among people who pursue higher screen resolution, beautiful design, and rich colors. Whatever the reason you make the switch is, you may wonder how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 11/12. Don't fret! This guide lists the top 2 methods to get the job done without a hassle.
Part 1. How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 11/11 Pro Max/12 via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Part 2. How to Transfer Files from Android to iPhone 11 Using Move to iOS App
Part 3. Other Ways to Transfer from Android to iPhone 11
If you wish to transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup in one click, I recommend you trying Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. By connecting the two devices to the same computer, you can directly move files from Android to iPhone, including contacts, eBooks (PDFs and ePubs), and other in a few seconds. Besides, you can view the whole transfer process and know the exact progress.
The highlights of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
* One-click to transfer data between any two Android and iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
* Sync contacts, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from Android to iPhone seamlessly.
* Easy to use, highly secure, and no data loss.
* Work with Android 4.0 and up and iOS 5 and above, such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, Huawei P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro+/Mate 40, Sony, Google, HTC, Xiaomi, ZTE, etc.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone 11 after setup in one click?
1. Install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
Launch the app after installing it on the PC and click Mobile Transfer on the initial interface.
2. Connect Android and iPhone to the computer.
Plug your Android and iPhone into the PC via suitable USB cables. During the process, you will need to enable the USB debugging on the Android phone and tap Trust to trust this computer on your iPhone. After that, the program will start to detect your devices. Once connected, you will see Connected under the device images.
(Note: Please ensure that the Android device must be in the Source position. If not, you can click Flip to switch them.)
3. Move data from Android to iPhone 11.
Tick the content you want to copy from the table and hit the Start Copy button below to sync Android files to iPhone.
Move to iOS is a dedicated app created by Apple to move data from your old Android device to a new iPhone. This way can do without a computer. Thus, people who prefer the wireless way can choose this method.
Before you start, ensure the following things:
How to transfer data from Android to iPhone 11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11 wirelessly?
1. Set up your new iPhone 11 from scratch and stay on the Apps & Data screen. From here, choose Move Data from Android. If you have already set up your iPhone 11, you can erase your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings and start over the process.
2. On your Android phone, run Move to iOS and tap Continue > Agree > Next to move on.
3. Click Continue on your iPhone 11 and wait for a ten-digit or six-digit code to appear. Afterward, enter the code on your Android phone, and you will reach the Transfer Data screen. On the screen, choose the data types you want to transfer and hit Next.
4. When the loading bar finishes on your iPhone 11, press Done on the Android phone and follow the on-screen prompts to finish setting up your iPhone 11.
As is evident, the above methods hammers at helping you migrate multiple data types from Android to iPhone in one click. If you only need to transfer one specific file type, you can refer to the following approaches.
The easiest way to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone 11 is to use a SIM card. Here's how:
1. On your Android phone, launch the Contacts app, press the three lines menu, and choose the Manage contacts option.
2. Tap Import/Export > Export contacts > Export to SIM card > choose All or the contacts you wish to export > hit Export. When the progress bar finishes, the Android contacts will be on the SIM card.
3. Eject the SIM card from the Android device via a SIM card ejector and insert it into the iPhone's SIM tray. Next, go to the Settings app, click Contacts, and choose Import SIM Contacts. Finally, select one account to save the contacts.
Note: To know more ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone, you can check this post.
Want to bring music with you when switching from Android to iPhone? You can quickly get the songs onto your new iPhone with the help of iTunes. However, if your iPhone has already had music on it, this way may erase the existing music files on your iPhone.
Let's see how.
1. Connect your Android phone to a Windows PC and find the songs in Android's Music folder. If you are using a Mac computer, you can install the Android File Transfer on the Mac, run it, and navigate to the Music folder. Then, please choose the desired songs and copy them to a computer folder.
2. Disconnect your Android from the computer and connect the iPhone 11 to the computer. Later, open iTunes and click Songs on macOS X 10.14 or earlier or PC. On macOS X 10.15 or up, open Music.
3. Open the folder where you store songs and drag the songs into the Songs tab in the Music app or iTunes library.
4. Click the iPhone 11 icon, choose Music, check Sync music onto iPhone, and hit the Sync button below.
You can transfer photos and videos from Android to iPhone via Dropbox. This process contains two steps: Upload photos and videos from Android to Dropbox and download the photos and videos from Dropbox to iPhone. Generally, this way is convenient but slow.
How to transfer photos and videos from Android to iPhone 11 via Dropbox?
1. Install Dropbox on both Android and iPhone.
2. Open Dropbox on your Android phone, sign in, and tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen. Then, choose Upload files, select the photos and videos you want to upload, and hit Upload.
3. On your iPhone, launch the app and enter the same Dropbox account to sign in. Find the uploaded photos and videos, click the More option next to one video or photo, and tap Download.
The Google sync featuring on all Android devices allows you to sync your calendars, notes, emails, and other files to the Google cloud for safety. Therefore, you can sync these data to your Google account and then get them from the Google account on your iPhone.
You can check the steps below.
1. Start Settings on your Android phone, scroll down to select Account & sync, and tap your Gmail account. Next, enable the Calendar, Email, and Notes options and hit Sync now under the three dots option at the upper-right corner.
2. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Gmail, and log in with the same Gmail credentials. Later, click Next and turn on the Mail, Calendars, and Notes options. After that, it will automatically sync the files to your iPhone 11.
The easiest way to transfer documents, like Excel, TXT, Doc, PDF, PPT, etc., from Android to iPhone 11 is by using Dropbox. It frees you from transmitting files on a computer. The operation steps are similar to what you do in part 3.3. So, we won't repeat them here again. You can check the relevant operations above.
Due to the operating system restriction, you cannot directly transfer Android applications to iPhone for use. But many Android apps are available in the App Store. You can go to the App Store on iPhone 11 and install them. If you need help with the third-party apps, you can contact the app developer or App Store personnel for help.
Guess you may have grasped how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 11 after browsing this article. As you can see, the easiest way to transfer data from Android to iPhone 11 is using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, which transfers Android data to iPhone in one click. Also, it is safe and reliable to use, and in the future, it will support sharing more data types between Android and iOS devices. Thus, I will highly recommend this way for you.