How to Fix Black Screen of Death of iPhone
With the advancement of the phone technology, iPhones and other devices allow us to have apps which make all our undertakings easy. To our surprise, when we lose the gadgets we lose the part of us. This is because much more is saved in these devices.
The iPhone may not be lost but some of the complications developed after months or years of using it make us feel like we have lost it. This article will help you understand some of the possible cause of a black screen of death for your iPhone, how to fix black screen of death of iPhone and what to do if you lost your data.
Possible Reasons for Black Screen of Death
Understanding the reasons that would cause a black screen for your iPhone helps you to avoid the challenge. The causes may be hardware related or issues to do with the software of the iPhone. The damage of the hardware when your phone falls from a lifted ground or when it falls in the water may cause a black screen of death. The software may also have been installed wrongly, therefore, causing the iPhone less functional. If the repair does not take place before the system fails, the iPhone may experience a black screen of death.
Having known of possible causes for a black screen of death, it is possible that you may understand how to fix it. The following are some of the possible ways;
Whenever you realize that you can't turn on your iPhone, you need to conduct a hard reset. The following are the steps that you must follow.
• Get to know the Home and the Power button of your iPhone.
• Hold them at same time until the Apple logo appears.
• After the pressing of the Home and the Power button and releasing, the iPhone should be able to restart.
This is probably what you should consider ones you realize that your iPhone did not respond after the hard reset.
• Download and install the latest iTunes in your PC.
• Connect the iPhone to the PC using the USB cable.
• The iTunes will automatically detect the iPhone and go to the Summary and click on Restore iPhone.
• A display will give you the cancel, Restore and Update options. Tap on Restore.
• The iTunes will wipe off your phone's content and then install the latest iOS software.
• After the fix, you iPhone will restart and allow you to set it up.
With the above two methods, there is a possibility to lose your iPhone data. So it is suggested to fix the iPhone black screen of death issue with a professional third-party software - iOS System Recovery. With this powerful software, you can fix all kinds of system issues without data lost on iPhone/iPad/iPod, like Stuck on Apple logo, iPhone black/white/blue/red screen of death and etc. And it works well with all generations of iOS device, including the iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5s/SE, iPad mini, iPod touch and etc.
Just download the software and fix your iPhone with the guide as below.
Step 1. Launch the software on your computer and connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable. Then click "More tool" > "iOS System Recovery" on the interface.
Step 2. After that, the program will detect and show the problem of your iPhone, saying that Stuck on Apple logo, iPhone black screen of death, Error 1, Error 27, Screenshot Not Working and etc. Then you might click "Start" button to go on.
Step 3. Then please check and confirm your iPhone information as prompted. If it is right, click "Repair" button to begin repairing. If not, choose the right information and click "Repair" button to fix the issue.
To fix your iPhone, the software might download the latest firmware version of your device after detecting the current iOS version.
Words in the End: What if iPhone data is lost?
When your iPhone has a black screen of dead iPhone, you will use all the above methods to fix it. This may result in the data loss. In the event that your data is lost, you should not be worried as Coolmuster iOSRescuer software will help you to selectively discover the lost data. This may include the apps, contacts, music, video and other important files. The program allows you to preview the lost files. It is easy to use and allows you to recover a batch of files at the same time.
• Launch the program and connect you iPhone to the PC.
• The program automatically detects your iPhone.
• Allow the program to do a quick scan and display the scan results.
• Select the files which you want to recover.
• Select the location where you want to have the selected data saved.