How to Permanently Erase Documents from iPad
Various files are saved on your iPad and now you want to permanently erase documents from iPad since you plan to sell out your old device? So how can you permanently erase all these documents from iPad including those PPT, Word files prepared for the previous presentation?
Of course, simple deletion within the device itself is not enough, since such deleted files can be easily recovered as long as you get a powerful data recovery tool. But with this iOS Data Eraser software, you can effortlessly erase documents from iPad as you wanted and needed.
Know More about This Software:
- With it, you can permanently wipe out documents from iPad without any hassle. And they won't have any chance to get recovered with whatever powerful recovery tool.
- This almighty tool is able to support various files like contacts, messages, videos, photos, apps and many more. So one single tool is enough to erase any files from iPad.
- Unlike other professional tools with complex user interface, this software boasts of a simple user guide, allowing you to permanently erase documents from iPad within simple steps.
- This standalone software is 100% clean and safe, without bringing any potential dangers like virus infection and etc.
- This all-in-one tool is compatible with all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod devices.
To name just a few, below are the free trial versions of this software. Why not just download the right one and give it a try by yourself? It surely won't let you down!
More Useful Articles:
User Guide - How to Permanently Erase Document from iPad
Step 1. Open the installed software on the computer and then get your iPad device connected to the computer via the USB cord. It will then detect your device and scan for all files saved on the device.
Step 2. After this software successfully detects your device, you can see the interface where different erasing modes are arranged. Choose the right erasing mode like "Erase All Data" mode and type "delete" on the box to continue the process.
Step 3. Finally, hit the "Erase Now" option to begin the file erasing process within simple clicks.