"My friend has a Samsung Galaxy phone, and I have an iPhone 12. Recently, we encountered some challenges in sending some videos she took on the holiday to my iPhone. How to transfer videos from Android to iPhone? Please help."
- Rough Rich in Reddit.com
Get a new iPhone 13 and want to send videos from Samsung to iPhone 13? Don't worry! You can deal with the task with eight different methods step by step.
Way 1. How to Send Videos from Galaxy to iPhone via Samsung to iPhone Transfer
Way 2. How to Share Videos from Samsung to iPhone with Google Photos
Way 3. How to Send Movies from Samsung to iPhone via Move to iOS
Way 4. How to Convert Samsung Videos to iPhone with WhatsApp
Way 5. How Do I Transfer Large Videos from Samsung to iPhone via Dropbox
Way 6. How Do I Send Photos and Videos from Samsung to iPhone with Gmail
Way 7. How to Copy Videos from Samsung to iPhone via iTunes
Way 8. How to Transfer Videos from Samsung to iPhone Using SHAREit
Samsung to iPhone Transfer is a one-click way that works on a Windows PC and Mac. As its name shows, it lets you directly transfer contacts, videos, photos, and audio files from a Samsung to an iPhone. Besides, it also syncs files between iOS/Android devices.
As it is widely compatible with all devices running iOS 6 or Android 2.3 or higher, like iPhone SE (3rd generation)/13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra/S22+/S22, you don't even worry about compatibility.
All in all, Samsung to iPhone Transfer will cater to your need as much as possible!
To share videos from Samsung to iPhone in one click:
1. Install and run the software on your computer.
2. Connect your Samsung and iPhone to the computer using two USB cables. Once they are successfully connected, you will see Connected under the device image.
Please note that the Samsung phone should be in the Source position. If needed, tap the Switch button to switch them.
3. Choose Media which contains all your videos from the table, and click the Start to Copy button below to start the syncing process. Then wait a few minutes until the process completes.
Google Photos is a cross-platform app that allows you to upload and access photos and videos on different devices. It saves high-definition photos and videos to Google cloud without compression. Since it offers 15GB of free storage space shared with Google Drive and Gmail, you must ensure your Google account has enough storage before starting the process.
How to save videos from Samsung link share to iPhone?
1. Launch Google Photos on your Samsung phone, connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi network, and sign in with your Google account.
2. Tap the three-line icon at the top-left corner > choose Settings > press Back up & sync > turn on Back up & sync. It will sync videos to your Google account whenever your device is on a Wi-Fi connection.
3. Choose a desired video on the Google Photos app on your Samsung phone, tap the Share icon > press the Create link button at the lower-left corner > select an app like Messaging > choose the contact name you use on your iPhone as the recipient > tap the arrow-like button to send it to your iPhone.
4. On your iPhone, tap the link from the received message to access and download the video.
See more: You now can effortlessly move videos from Android to Android. Please don't miss these approaches.
Move to iOS is Apple's solution to send videos from Samsung to iPhone over the network connectivity. Suppose your devices have a steady network connection. In that case, you can use this reliable and secure way to wirelessly transfer Samsung videos to an iPhone.
How can I send a large video from Galaxy to iPhone via Move to iOS?
1. Set up your iPhone with the on-screen prompts. When you reach the Apps & Data screen, choose the Move Data from Android option. (Note: If you have set up your iPhone before, you need to erase your iPhone first before this step.)
2. Install and open Move to iOS on your Samsung phone. Next, tap Continue on both phones, and you will see a 6- or 10-digit password on your iPhone. Enter the passcode on your Samsung phone and choose videos to transfer on the next screen.
3. Tap Next on your Samsung phone to start the syncing process. When the loading bar finishes on your iPhone, tap Done on Android and exit the app.
You may like:
If you use WhatsApp for daily communication, you will find that it can transfer videos to any contact. Actually, you can send up to 16MB of videos from Samsung to iPhone via WhatsApp. However, the video resolution may be changed during compression.
How do I transfer videos from Samsung to Apple using WhatsApp?
1. Sign in to WhatsApp on Samsung and iPhone with different WhatsApp accounts.
2. Run WhatsApp on your Samsung phone and choose another WhatsApp account linked with your iPhone.
3. Tap the contact name you use on iPhone WhatsApp and click the paperclip icon on the top.
4. Choose Gallery > select the desired videos > tap Send at the bottom.
5. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and download the videos once you receive them.
Learn more: These apps is to help you copy data from Android to iOS without trouble. Let's take a look at them.
Like Google Photos, Dropbox is another cloud service that can send videos from Samsung to iPhone. Note that it only offers 2GB of free storage. If it's insufficient to store the videos you want to share, upgrade the storage plan before continuing.
How to transfer videos from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
1. Install Dropbox on your Samsung and iPhone.
2. Launch Dropbox on your Samsung phone and sign in with a valid Dropbox account. Next, click the + icon at the lower-right corner > tap Upload photos or videos > check the videos you want to share > hit Upload. Later, it will upload the selected videos to your Dropbox account.
3. Run Dropbox on your iPhone and log in with the same Dropbox account. After that, find the Photos folder > select the videos > tap Share > click Save Videos to save them to your iPhone's Camera Roll.
You can also use the emailing service to send videos from Samsung to your iPhone. But it may not support videos larger than 25MB.
Here, we will use Gmail to illustrate how to send videos from Galaxy to iPhone.
1. Open the Gmail app on your Android phone and sign in with your Gmail account.
2. Tap the Compose option to draft a new email, fill in the To field with your other Gmail account, and tap the paperclip icon to add the video attachment. Afterward, select the videos you want to transfer and hit the Send button.
3. Run the Gmail app on your iPhone and sign in with the same Gmail account. After that, find the sent email a few minutes ago and download the video attachment to your iPhone.
Maybe you like: You can also send large videos from an iPhone to a PC without losing quality.
iTunes is an old-fashioned way to send videos from Samsung to iPhone. First, you need to export the Samsung videos to your computer. Then, add them to the iTunes library and sync them to your iPhone. The whole process is a bit complex and time-consuming.
If you prefer using iTunes, proceed with the following steps.
1. Connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable and enable USB debugging on your phone.
2. Go to My Computer/This PC > select your Samsung phone under Portable Devices > open Internal Storage > select DCIM.
3. Copy and paste the wanted videos from your Android phone to the computer. After that, disconnect your Samsung phone from the computer.
5. Launch iTunes on your computer and click File at the top-left side of the iTunes window. Then, choose the Add Files/Folders to Library option and add the saved videos to the iTunes library.
6. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and trust the computer on your iPhone.
7. Tap the iPhone icon in the iTunes window and tap the Movies option on the left window. Later, tick Sync Movies, select the movies you want to sync and hit Apply.
Other cross-platform apps like SHAREit also allow you to copy videos from Samsung to iPhone. Although it uses a Wi-Fi network, the transfer speed is much faster than Bluetooth. If you are interested in this free way, refer to the following instructions.
1. Install and run SHAREit on your Samsung and iPhone.
2. Tap Send on your Samsung phone and Receive on your iPhone.
3. Choose the desired videos to transfer on your Samsung phone and hit OK.
4. Select your iPhone when it appears on the radar-like screen to transfer videos from Samsung to iPhone.
You are free to select any way from the above solutions to send videos from Samsung to iPhone. Meanwhile, we recommend you try Samsung to iPhone Transfer if you want to save time and make the process easier. By comparison, iTunes and other wireless ways will take prolonged to migrate videos or have a limit on the video size.
If you find this guide helpful, please share it with more people. Thanks!