Have you ever thought about how to transfer your apps from your old iPhone to your new iPhone without losing any data or settings? As for game lovers, have you ever thought about how to transfer games from iPhone to iPhone? If you have recently bought a new iPhone 14 or are planning to do so soon, you may be facing this challenge. After all, your apps are an essential part of your iPhone experience, and you don't want to start from scratch on your new device. Therefore, transferring apps between iPhones is essential. We will show you how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone with ease in this article.
How to transfer apps from one iPhone to another? We will introduce four proven methods that can help you move your apps from your old iPhone to your new iPhone without losing any data or settings.
iTunes or Finder is a software that allows you to manage your iOS devices and sync data between them. You can use iTunes or Finder to transfer apps from one iPhone to another by backing up your iPhone and restoring it to your new iPhone. This method is reliable and comprehensive, but it may take longer and require more storage space on your computer.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to transfer apps from old iPhone to new iPhone using iTunes or Finder:
1. Connect your old iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and launch iTunes. If you have a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, open Finder instead.
2. Click on the device icon at the top left corner of iTunes or Finder and select Summary.
3. Click on Back Up Now under Manually Back Up and Restore. Make sure you encrypt your backup if you want to transfer passwords and health data as well.
4. Wait for the backup process to finish and disconnect your old iPhone.
5. Connect your new iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and follow the onscreen instructions to set it up.
6. When asked, choose Restore from iTunes backup or Restore from Mac backup and select the backup you just made.
7.Wait for the restore process to finish and disconnect your new iPhone.
Although it allows you to back up and restore your data easily, it can be slow, especially if you have a large amount of data to transfer. In addition, how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone without computer?
How to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone via Bluetooth? Quick Start is a feature on iOS devices that allows users to quickly set up a new iPhone or iPad by transferring data from an old device. It works by using a combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to create a direct connection between the two devices, allowing for the seamless transfer of data, settings, and preferences. Quick Start is available on iOS 11 or later and requires both devices to be running the same version of iOS.
Step-by-Step Guide on how to copy an app from one iPhone to another using Quick Starts:
1. Make sure that both iPhones have Bluetooth and Wi-Fi turned on and are within range of each other.
2. Turn on your new iPhone and place it near your old iPhone. You should see an animation on the new iPhone screen.
3. Scan the animation with your old iPhone's camera. You may need to enter your old iPhone's password on the new iPhone.
4. Choose how you want to transfer your data. You can either download it from iCloud or transfer it directly from your old iPhone.
5. Wait for the transfer to complete. Keep both iPhones near each other and plug into power until the process is done.
Although Quick Start transfers almost all data, including apps, contacts, photos, and settings, which is a lot faster than other methods, it may not transfer some apps or data, especially if they are not available in the App Store.
Can you airdrop apps from iPhone to iPhone? Sure. AirDrop is a feature available on Apple devices that allows users to wirelessly transfer files such as photos, videos, and documents between two Apple devices.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to get apps on new iPhone using AirDrop:
1. Make sure that both iPhones have AirDrop turned on. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center, then press and hold the network settings card in the upper-left corner. From here, select AirDrop and choose either Contacts Only or Everyone.
2. On the iPhone, with the app you want to transfer, open the App Store and locate the app you want to share.
3. Press and hold the app icon until a menu appears.
4. Select Share App from the menu, and then choose the AirDrop option.
5. On the second iPhone, a prompt will appear asking if you want to accept the app. Tap Accept.
6. Wait for the app to transfer to the second iPhone. Once the transfer is complete, the app will be available on both devices.
While AirDrop is quick and easy to use, some older Apple devices may not be compatible with AirDrop. And some apps may not be shareable via AirDrop due to restrictions set by the app developer.
You May Like: Top 12 AirDrop Alternatives for Windows - Share Files Seamlessly
iCloud is a cloud storage and computing service developed by Apple that allows you to store and sync data, including apps, across multiple devices. iCloud provides a central location for all your data, accessible from any device connected to the internet. When you sign up for iCloud, you get a free storage space of 5GB, which you can use to store and sync various types of data, such as contacts, photos, documents, and apps. iCloud uses a technology called cloud computing to allow you to access your data from anywhere in the world. How do I transfer my apps to my new iPhone via iCloud? Here are the steps:
1. Ensure both iPhones are connected to Wi-Fi and signed in to the same iCloud account.
2. On the old iPhone, go to Settings and tap on your name at the top.
3. Tap on iCloud and then on iCloud Backup.
4. Tap on Back Up Now to create a backup of your old iPhone on iCloud.
5. Wait for the backup process to complete, which may take some time, depending on the size of your data.
6. On the new iPhone, turn on the device and follow the onscreen instructions to set it up.
7. When prompted, select Restore from iCloud Backup and sign in to your iCloud account.
8. Choose the backup you just created on your old iPhone and wait for the data transfer process to complete.
9. Once the transfer is complete, all the apps and other data from your old iPhone will be available on your new iPhone.
iCloud is a convenient and easy way to transfer data between devices without the need for a physical connection. But you may need to purchase additional storage space if you exceed the free 5GB limit.
Note: iCloud transfers all your data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone, including apps, contacts, messages, and other settings. If you only want to transfer specific apps, you may need to use another data transfer method, such as iTunes or Finder.
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is a third-party software that allows you to transfer data, including apps, between two mobile devices. It supports both Android and iOS devices and allows you to transfer data between devices regardless of the operating system. Although Mobile Transfer doesn't support transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone now, it allows you to transfer apps from Android to Android.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to transfer apps between Android devices using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
01Download and install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer. Launch the software and you will see the main interface.
02Connect both Android devices to your computer via USB cables. Once the devices are recognized by the software, they will be displayed on the screen.
03Select App from the list of data types that you want to transfer from the source device.
04Click Start Copy to begin transferring the apps to the target device. The transfer process may take several minutes depending on the size of the apps.
How to Transfer File (Music, Photos, Movie) from iPhone to iPhone?
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone after Setup in Four Dependable Ways?
In conclusion, transferring apps from one iPhone to iPhone is a crucial process that can save time and ensure that users do not lose any data or progress. We have introduced four ways on how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone in this article. They are Quick Start, AirDrop, iTunes or Finder, and iCloud. We also introduced Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, a software to transfer data between two devices. The methods discussed in this article are easy to follow and can be used by anyone. I recommend users to try out the various methods discussed in this article and choose the one that works best for you.
How to Transfer Apps from Samsung to Samsung [Fast Transfer]
How to Transfer Notes from iPhone to iPhone [5 Easy Ways]
How to Transfer Data from Broken iPhone to New iPhone? (4 Ways Out)
[Solved] How to Transfer Data from One Apple ID to Another Seamlessly?