Best Samsung Galaxy S9 Manager - Manage S9 on PC/Mac
Being the master of a Samsung Galaxy S9 is a very exciting thing. But at the same time you will face the challenge - how to manage S9 well so that your S9 can better display its own powerful functions. In this article, we will recommend the best Samsung Galaxy S9 manager to help you manage all your files and information you have stored on your Galaxy S9 mobile phone.
Below are the parts of the article what you can explore here and let's start to learn how to use the best Samsung Galaxy S9 Manager to manage your S9/S9 Edge on computer easily and efficiently.
Part 1: Brief Introduction on the Best Samsung Galaxy S9 Manager
Part 2: How to Manage Media Files on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus?
Part 3: How to Manage Contacts on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus?
Part 4: How to Manage Text Messages on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus?
Part 5: How to Manage Call Logs on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
Part 6: How to Manage Samsung Galaxy S9 Apps on Computer
Part 7: How to Backup & Restore Samsung S9 with 1 Click
Coolmuster Android Assistant, or Android Assistant for Mac is one of the best Android data managing programs that can be used to manage Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Edge/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 8/7/6/5 on PC or Mac with simple operations. It is able to manage Samsung Galaxy S9 on computer including contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music and apps. With this Samsung Galaxy S9 Manager, we can easily import files from computer to S9, export files from S9 to computer, delete files on Samsung S9, etc. Also, Android Assistant allows you to backup and restore Android data with one click.
Best Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Edge Manager for PC/Mac:
- Transfer data between Android and computer without any data loss.
- Export, import, edit, manage your contacts, SMS, photos, videos, music, apps, etc.
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Take screenshot on your Android device anytime you like.
- Fully compatible with Android OS versions, including the latest 8.0.
Just take a look at the main interface of Coolmuster Android Assistant - the best Samsung Galaxy S9 Manager:
Preparation works before your start the S9 management:
1. Click the download buttons above to install and launch the Android Assistant on your computer.
2. Connect your S9 to the computer via a USB cord. The program will detect your Android mobile phone and you may be required to enable USB debugging on your phone at first.
3. Once the connected S9 is detected by the program, you can continue to follow the part 2-6 in the below to manage your Samsung S9 by using this best Samsung S9 manager:
As I mentioned above, Android Assistant allows you to manage photos, videos and music on your Samsung Galaxy S9 mobile phone. The following tutorial will tell you the detailed operations.
Add, Delete and Export media files on your S9
* You can add music, videos or image files from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S9 by clicking on the "New" or "Add" button from the top menu.
* You can delete music, videos and pictures from your S9 by clicking on the "Delete" button from the top menu.
* You can backup your photos, videos and music from your S9 to computer by clicking on the "Export" button.
Contacts allow Android users to communicate with friends, family and work colleagues. In an Android device, one can store thousands of contacts over a long period of time. Overtime, there are contacts which will become obsolete therefore using the desktop manager, you can delete them.
1. Choose the "Contacts" icon from the left side-bar.
2. Click the button of "New" to add new contact, "Delete" to delete unwanted contacts, "Edit" to modify exiting contacts. You can edit name, email, phone number, website, address, middle name,etc.
3. Click the button of "Import", you can transfer contacts from computer to your S9; and click the button of "Export", you can backup your contacts from your S9 to the computer.
One of the great features of Android Assistant is that it can also manage your text messages on Samsung S9.
1. "New" - To send text messages from your computer to any phone number, you can click on "New" button, which will bring up an SMS sending window, from which you can input the SMS content and send it to anyone you like.
2. "Delete"- To delete useless text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
3. "Export" - To transfer text messages from Samsung S9 to PC or Mac computer for backup.
4. "Import" - To transfer text messages you have backed up before from your computer to your S9.
The latest version of Android Assistant enables you to manage call history on your Samsung Galaxy S9. Please note the Call Logs category is folded in "Contacts" category.
1. Just click "Contacts" > "Call Logs", all outgoing and ingoing call logs on your Android phone will be scanned out here.
2. You can import call logs from computer to your Android, delete useless call history from your Android and backup call logs from Android to computer by clicking on the "Import", "Delete" and "Export" options from the top menu.
The best Samsung Galaxy S9 can also manage applications you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
1. Choose the "Apps" > "User Apps" options from the left-side menu and all the applications installed on your phone will be displayed.
2. You are allowed to install new apps on your S9 by clicking on the "Install" button, remove needless apps from your S9 by clicking on the "Uninstall" button, and transfer apps from S9 to computer by clicking on the "Export" button.
Want an easy and fast way to backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy S9? Android Assistant makes you dream come true. It provides you with its new 1-Click Backup & Restore feature, which allows you to backup all your data from S9 to computer with 1 simple click and also enables you to restore these backup files to S9 or other Android devices with 1 click. To achieve it, you only need to:
1. Go to "Super Toolkit" and you'll see an interface like below:
2. Choose "Backup" option, select the contents you want to backup and choose an output location on your PC to save these backups. Then click on "Back Up" button to save them to the destination.
3. Choose "Restore" option, choose the backup record you need and select the file types you wish to restore, then click on "Restore" button to start restoring your selected files to the linked Android device.
Words in the End:
By taking the assistance of Coolmuster Android Assistant - the best Samsung Galaxy S9 Manager, you can easily manage the whole data on S9 and other popular Android smartphones as well. It's time to have a try!