iPad Photo Recovery: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad?
People like to take their iPad around the world for passing time. And the fact proved that this is a smart choice. As a loyal Apple's iPad fan & users, you must have taken or stored lots of precious photos on your iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 4 or the latest iPad Air after a long journey, right? Then have you ever unintentionally suffered any iPad photo loss scenarios? If you have, then you must want to know how to restore deleted photos on iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, the new iPad or iPad 4 completely, then you've been in the right place.
Actually, data loss happens here and there, you're never alone. Fortunately, you can find a professional Recovery software on the market to help you undelete iPad pictures. Be attention! A good recovery tool is the key point of whether you can retrieve all your lost photos on iPad. So don't use a free online tool to restore data on your iPad directly to avoid the original data being damaged or overwritten unless you are sure this tool can.
Under this situation, we would like to recommend this Coolmuster iOS Rescuer (Windows/Mac) for your reference. This tool is developed by a professional technical team and it will never harm your lost data during the whole recovering process. And it can support various files of iPhone, iPad and iPod, including contacts, messages, music, reminders, bookmarks and many more. Now, let's to check the detailed step.
Get the free trial version of the prominent Coolmuster iOS recovery by clicking the below buttons.
Note: To recover deleted iPad photos from iTunes backup, please do not connect your iPad to iTunes after you deleted your pictures from iPad in case the original iTunes backup might be modified.
Step 1: Launch the Program and Scan iPad Backup Files
Install and launch the program (for Windows users), and then you will get an interface of the program as below. All your iTunes backup files of iOS devices will be displayed on the main interface. Just select the one of your iPad and then hit "Start Scan" to begin to scan for files on iPad.
Step 2. Preview Recovered Photos
When the scan finishes, contents inside iTunes backup will all be extracted and showed in categories as the image below shows. You can simply click "Photos" and preview the detailed picture info in the right panel. In this way, you can find the target pictures one by one.
Step 3. Save Photos on the Local Disk
If you have selected all photos you want to restore, just press the big "Recover" button to finish the whole process.
What's More about this iPad Photo Recovery?
So as you can see, how easy the program works. Besides the feature we mentioned above, it also has lots of other functions you can experience them one by one by yourself.
- Restore your photos even if your iPad is lost, missing, stolen, jailbroken, or water damaged.
- Offer 3 recovery modes: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup File, Recover from iCloud Backup File.
- Support all models of iPad, including iPad Pro, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPad 4 and iPad Air.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, etc.
As you can see, the way introduced in the above not only allow you to restore lost photos from iPad when you have an iTunes backup, but also allows you to recover lost data directly from iOS device or from iCloud backup files. So for those who don't have an iTunes backup, will you have to force yourself to say goodbye to all these lost photos, together with all the sweet memories? Don't worry! Just try this Coolmuster iOS Rescuer software, which allows you to recover photos from iPad no matter you have an iTunes backup or not, since it offers you 3 recovery modes: Recover from iOS Device Itself, Recover from iTunes Backup File and Recover from iCloud Backup File.
Unlike other professional data recovery softwares with complex user interface, this software provides you the easiest way to recover files from iPad within simple steps:
#1. Recover deleted photos directly from iPad:
- Link your iPad to the computer via the USB cord, open the installed software on the computer and select "Recover from iOS Device" mode.
- Then all file folders will be detected and displayed on the main interface as pictured in the below.
- Now, you can enter the Photos tab to preview more detailed file information. While previewing, select the wanted files by ticking them out and hit the Recover option to recover photos from iPad in one click.
#2. Recover lost pictures from iCloud backup file:
- Make sure your iPad is disconnected to iCloud, launch the software on your computer and select "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password, select an iCloud backup of your iPad to download.
- Click "Camera Roll", "Photo Stream", "Photo Library" and "App Photos" to preview all your iPad photos, mark the ones you want to restore, and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer right away.