Many of us have at least experienced the loss of our precious photos, the ones we took so much time to ensure they come out superb. It might be due to your phone breaking, getting lost or dead, or deleting them erroneously. Whichever the case, you do want to get them back, right? In that case, you will need a useful iPhone photo recovery app.
But, you must know how the iPhone photo recovery app works because your deleted photos are not erased completely. They are still on your iPhone. But if you use your iPhone as normal, the deleted pictures will be overwritten by new data. This might result in an even more chaotic case, with your data getting lost permanently in the long run. Thus, do not use the iPhone until you recover your deleted photos.
Top 1. Best iPhone Photo Recovery App - Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery
Top 2. PhoneRescue for iOS
Top 3. Dr.Fone - Data Recovery
Top 4. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Top 5. ApowerRescue
Top 6. Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
The easier and faster way of recovering lost photos on your iPhone device is by using the Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery software. This intelligent and professional iPhone recovery tool enables you to recover deleted photos on your iPhone with your iTunes backup. Thus, you needn't connect your iPhone for recovery.
In addition, this program allows you to preview your iTunes backup files before recovering them, including photos, camera roll, call logs, contacts, messages, notes, Safari, etc. What's more, this cool iPhone photo recovery app works amazingly with almost all generations of iOS devices. So, if you're eager to restore deleted photos on your iPhone without backup, look no further than the Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery.
* Recover deleted iPhone photos from iTunes backup data.
* Support you to recover deleted contacts and text messages from your iPhone without backup.
* Scan and list your iTunes backup data on the interface.
* Allow you to transfer your deleted and existing iPhone data and iTunes backup data to your computer.
Download this recovery software below.
* Easily preview and restore photos from iTunes backup.
* Recover deleted contacts, SMS, and SMS attachments without backup.
* Swiftly back up iOS data to a computer.
* Help you move iTunes backup files to your computer with simple clicks.
* INo information leakage.
* Cannot recover deleted media files from iPhone internal storage.
Step 1: Launch the iPhone Data Recovery Desktop App
After installing the program, launch it and choose the Recover from iTunes Backup File tab. Then the program will scan and list your iTunes backup files. Please select a backup file and tap Start Scan.
Step 2: Choose the Photo Category
Check the Photos and Camera Roll options, and tap Start Scan. Then you can view your photos on the interface.
Step 3: Select and Recover Photos
Please tick the photos you want, and tap Recover to Computer. Then the software will save your selected photos to your PC. If needed, you can transfer them to your iPhone.
This is also another great iPhone photo recovery app known for its powerfulness. It may assist restore data from either a broken or lost iPhone or if you have mistakenly deleted photos. Besides, if you lost data from your iPhone due to software update failure, then the PhoneRescue for iOS has got you covered. This program can recover 31 different file types, making it an ideal tool in the market. Up to now, many users worldwide have used this tool to recover data on their iPhone devices.
* Retrieve multiple types of files on iOS devices
* Recover photos without backup in a few clicks.
* You may get lost photos back from iTunes, iCloud or other backups on your computer.
* It operates on both Mac and Windows operating systems. Besides, its also compatible with the latest iOS 15, iPhone 13, iPad 15, and many more.
* Restore data from iCloud backup.
* Sometimes it can only find the thumbnails of deleted photos.
* Scan speed might be slow if you have a lot of data stored on your iPhone device.
* With its free trial, you'll only be allowed to scan and preview data on your device and not recover it.
Read more: Want to find the recycle bin on your iPhone? Here's the approach.
Data recovery is among the functions of Dr. Fone program. This is an ideal tool for restoring any deleted file from your iPhone. The best thing about this software is that it can restore 7 types of data from your iPhone device and also recover them from iCloud or iTunes backup directly.
* It can restore 7 types of data.
* It's highly compatible with the latest iPhone 13 and iOS 15.
* It comes with a tool to fix your iPhone to normal if it cannot access an operating system.
* Slightly expensive as the price for one year license for Windows is $60.95 and for Mac is $69.95.
* Many of its functions are locked till you upgrade to the Pro Version.
* It has a money-back guarantee of only seven days.
Bonus: Perhaps you can get your permanently deleted videos back from iOS devices. Want to check it out?
This iPhone photo recovery app is specifically made to solve your data recovery issues in an easy process. The software greatly supports the recovery of 25 types of data, including contacts, notes, call history, reminders, photos, and many more. Besides, it provides 3 recovery modes, so it doesn't matter if you've got a backup or not; you can easily get back your deleted photos as you wish.
* Supports 25 types of files.
* It has an easier-to-use interface.
* The speed for scanning is quite fast, with a higher recovery rate.
* It comes with a feature to selectively retrieve data.
* It doesn't support Snapchat and Viber restoration tools.
* Longer scan time.
* Compatible with only iPhone 7 Plus and earlier and iPad Pro and earlier.
Are you having trouble recovering your iPhone data? ApowerRescue app is your choice. The app allows one to recover data from the backup file. Besides, you may also select the type of data you wish to take back. However, it may not be a good option for other similar issues you may face along the way, like failure to access data in iCloud.
* Support 13 data types, like photos, calendars, reminders, and more.
* List your media files from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup.
* Easily recognize your connected iOS device.
* It can't all times recover the lost data.
* Quite expensive with an annual cost.
This is a wonderful iPhone photo recovery app with a user-friendly interface that can help anyone recover lost data from their iPhone devices. It can recover more than 12 file types, including SMS, contacts, photos, etc. Also, it ensures the recovery of lost data if it happens as a result of jailbreak, lost or broken device, or accidentally deleting the files from your iPhone.
* Recovers more than 12 data types, including WhatsApp and Viber chat history.
* It can retrieve lost data from iPhone directly or from iCloud or iTunes backup.
* Supports iPhone 11, iOS 13, or earlier models.
* The process for recovering and scanning is very safe, so, no need to worry about unauthorized operations on the device.
* Supporting data types are limited.
* It does not support all models of iPhones.
* Not distinguish deleted and existing files by different colors.
Now, you have the top 6 iPhone photo recovery apps you can use if you have issues with lost data on your iPhone gadget. Hopefully, you'll be able to find the one that suits your needs and prerequisites. Whatever the cause of losing your data, you'll be able to recover seamlessly. If you have backed up your photos to iTunes, you can directly restore your photos from iTunes backup with Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery. This software can extract your pictures without losing quality.
By the way, although there are useful recovery tools for iOS photos, it doesn't mean that they can find all your deleted pictures from your iOS devices, because those deleted data will be replaced by new files fast.
Here's the table for comparison of these 6 iPhone recovery programs.
|Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery||PhoneRescue for iOS||Dr.Fone Data Recovery for iOS||Primo iPhone Data Recovery||ApowerRescue||Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery|
|Recover from iDevice||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recover from iTunes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Recover from iCloud||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
$59.95 for PC
$69.95 for Mac