Taking notes on your iPhone keeps you alarmed with the latest activity, sketch ideas, and capture the brainstorm. What if you want to transfer notes from iPhone to iPad after getting a brand-new iPad with larger storage space? Don't worry. With this step-by-step tutorial, you will fast learn how to sync notes from iPhone to iPad. Here you go!
iCloud is a reliable and official way to sync notes from iPhone to iPad. But when you run out of the 5GB of free iCloud storage, you may not want to purchase more. At this moment, you will need an iCloud alternative.
This part introduces four easy methods to transfer notes from iPhone to iPad without iCloud. If you are interested, continue reading the following content.
When it comes to transferring notes from iPhone to iPad, no tool is more professional than Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. With this program, you can share contacts, bookmarks, calendars, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and notes (not supported in iOS 11 or later) between an iPhone and iPad without iCloud or iTunes.
Besides, the biggest highlight of this software is that it does not require internet access during data transfer and limit the file size.
Both iPhone and iPad must run iOS 5 to iOS 16 to use this app, like iPhone 14 Pro Max/14 Pro/14/13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini, the new iPad mini/iPad 2022, iPad 9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1, etc.
How to sync notes from iPhone to iPad in one click?
1. Install and run Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer and enter the Mobile Transfer module to continue.
2. Plug your iPhone and iPad into the computer using two working USB cables. Then tap Trust if asked on your iDevices.
Note: In this case, your iPhone must be in the Source position. If necessary, tap the Flip button to switch their positions.
When the program recognizes your devices, it will show Connected under the device images.
3. Check Notes from the table and hit the Start Copy button to sync iPhone notes to iPad.
If you have set up your Google account on your iPhone and iPad, you can sync iPhone notes to iPad via Gmail.
To sync notes from iPhone to iPad via Gmail:
1. Open your iPhone's Settings > choose Password & Account > select the Gmail account you want to use.
2. Turn on Notes to sync Apple notes with Google.
3. Repeat the same steps on your iPad.
You can edit and manage iPhone contacts on your PC without trouble.
Your music disappeared from your iPhone suddenly? Here are 9 fixes for your reference.
AirDrop is a reliable way to send notes from iPhone to iPad. If you prefer this, both devices must be within Bluetooth and Wi-Fi range.
How do I sync notes between Apple devices via AirDrop?
1. Enable AirDrop, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth on both iDevices. Then make your iPad can be detectable by Contacts Only or Everyone.
2. Open Notes on your iPhone and click the note you wish to send.
3. Tap the three dots at the upper-right corner > Share > AirDrop > your iPad's name.
4. Receive the notes on your iPad and check the details if needed.
You might like: An iPad gets stuck on the Apple logo screen? You can repair it with ease.
If you use a Yahoo account more daily, you can also transfer iPhone notes to an iPad using your Yahoo account.
How do I sync notes from iPhone to iPad without iCloud via a Yahoo account?
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > select Yahoo! and sign in with your Yahoo mail account and password.
2. After confirming it on the iOS would like to screen, toggle on Notes to sync your iPhone notes to your Yahoo account.
3. Repeat the operation on your iPad to sync iPhone notes to the iPad automatically.
Learn more: How can you recover data from the iPhone that you cannot turn it on? If needed, you can get 5 powerful tips from this article.
Although iCloud only provides 5GB of free storage for new users, it is still a safe and dependable way to sync notes between iPhone and iPad. Before starting the process, ensure that there is enough storage space on your iCloud account. If necessary, delete unwanted files in iCloud storage or upgrade the storage plan.
How to synchronize notes between iPhone and iPad via iCloud?
1. Navigate to Settings on your iPhone and tap your name.
2. Choose iCloud and switch on Notes.
3. Apply the above steps on your iPad. Afterward, it will automatically sync notes to your iPad's Notes app.
You may also see many other third-party apps in the market which claim to sync notes from iPhone to iPad. Below are the three most popular apps and users' feedback after using them.
You can transfer notes, apps, videos, and other files among iOS devices, iTunes, and PC. Besides, it also backs up iOS data to avoid data loss.
It works as an iTunes alternative to transfer notes and other files from your iPhone to a computer and sync the file from the computer to your iPad.
You might like: You can now recover photos from an iPad without backup. Let's check it out.
This app allows you to sync only notes from iPhone to iPad instead of everything. Moreover, it also manages your device folders and transfers iOS data to a computer.
We hope the above tips will help you resolve how to sync notes from iPhone to iPad. As you can see, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the easiest and fastest way to transfer notes from iPhone to iPad without iCloud. Compared with iTunes, it is also a more cost-effective and economical way. Therefore, you can give it a try. If, unfortunately, you encounter any difficulties during use, let us know in the comments.