The highly anticipated iOS 8 has been finally released to the world recently. Most iOS users are eager to install the iOS 8 on their iDevices and experience its new features to see what's the difference between iOS 8 and the former iOS 7. So, first of all, we make a simple list to tell you what are the key features of the iOS 8:
New Features of iOS 8:
* Add more photos editing abilities and iCloud photos storage space with 5GB for free.
* iMessage allows you to join the group chat and send voice messages, even you can create and delete contacts;
* QuickType has been added to the keyboard. Once entered the first letter, you can select from a few words that the system predicts. Multiple languages are supported;
* Supports Family Sharing that schedule, location, pictures, reminders and other data can be shared among the family members. In addition, iTunes purchased items also can be shared between family members;
* HealthKit health monitoring enables you to share personal health data with third party software;
* More ...
Many iOS users decide to upgrade their iPhone to iOS 8. But to tell the truth, the recent feedback shows that most people lost their important files from their iPhones after the iOS 8 upgrade. What's worse, they didn't make any backup for the lost iPhone data. Well, it is a common issue to lose data due to the iOS upgrade failure. So, we kindly suggest you back up your iPhone data on your computer before you decide to upgrade to new iOS. There is also necessary to figure out how to recover lost data after upgrading your iPhone to iOS 8. Here, I will introduce a quick and simple method to help you recover lost iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS data after the iOS 8 upgrade.
The Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery for Windows or iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is able to scan and recover lost files from iPhone after you update it to iOS 8. If you have ever sync your iPhone with iTunes on your computer, iPhone Data Recovery will restore iPhone data up to 10+ files like contacts, text messages, call logs, voice memos, notes, calendars, videos, music, photos, Safari bookmarks and more from iTunes backup. Moreover, iPhone Data Recovery also gets back iPhone data from factory settings restore, dead after jailbreak, deleting iPhone files by mistake, etc.
Now, you can free download the iPhone Data Recovery on your computer and then restore iPhone lost data after upgrading to iOS 8.
* Please choose the right version of the iPhone Data Recovery to download. The guide below is based on Windows version.
Step 1: Run the recovery program and extract backup file
After launching the iPhone Data Recovery program on your computer, you will see all the iTunes backup records are listed on the program interface. Select the one for your iPhone and hit "Start Scan" to go on.
Step 2. Preview and select the iPhone data for recovery
When the scan is over, you can see all data in the iTunes backup will be shown in categories, including Call History, Contacts, Text Messages, Notes, Safari, Calendar, Reminders, Voice Memos, Camera Roll, Photos, etc. Before recovering your iPhone data, you can open each category and preview the files one by one.
Step 3. Restore lost data on your iOS 8 iPhone
Mark the data you want to recover and save them on your computer by clicking the "Recover" button. Just browse an output location on your computer to save the recovered iPhone data.